• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Annette, the consultant and teacher with a passion for crafting?

In summary, Annette is a consultant and teacher who has been with Pampered Chef since April 2017 and was previously a consultant in the early 2000s. She is married with a daughter and teaches 1st graders during the day. In the evening, she works on her virtual shows for Pampered Chef and enjoys crafting, particularly scrapbooking, as a hobby.
Annette Sterl
Hello! I'm Annette and I've been a consultant since April 2017 but was one also in the early 2000s. I'm married and the mother of a daughter. During the day I teach 1st graders and in the evening I work on my virtual shows. I also enjoy crafting like scrapbooking.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome!

1. Who is Annette?

Annette is a consultant and teacher with a passion for crafting. She has been a consultant for Pampered Chef since April 2017 and was also a consultant in the early 2000s.

2. How long has Annette been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Annette has been a consultant for Pampered Chef since April 2017, but she was also a consultant in the early 2000s.

3. Does Annette have any family?

Yes, Annette is married and has a daughter.

4. What does Annette do for a living?

During the day, Annette teaches 1st graders. In the evening, she works on her virtual shows for Pampered Chef.

5. What are Annette's hobbies?

Aside from her work as a consultant and teacher, Annette also enjoys crafting, specifically scrapbooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana