• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect from being a part of the Pampered Chef family?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a wide range of training and support resources, including online training modules, live webinars, and local team meetings. You will also have a mentor and the Home Office team available for guidance and support. The earning potential is limitless, with consultants typically earning 20-25% commission on sales and the opportunity to increase it to 27% through the Fast Track program. Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware and regularly updates its product line to meet customer needs. While there is no minimum sales requirement to remain a consultant, it is recommended to maintain at least $150 in sales every three months to remain active and receive support and bonuses. Pampered Chef
Nichole H
Hi everyone, my name is Nichole! I have had the privilege of being part of this amazing family for almost 2 1/2 years. Pampered chef has given me the ability to become a stay at home mom. I love what j do and I am happy to be apart of this as well

Welcome to CS!

Hi Nicole! Welcome to Chef Success! You'll find so many great ideas, recipes, and tips here! Don't hesitate to post your questions and reply to others. We'd also love you to post any tips and ideas you have to help others. Thanks for joining!

1. What kind of support and training can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a wide range of training and support resources. This includes online training modules, live webinars, and local team meetings. You will also have a mentor who will guide you through the process of starting and growing your business. Additionally, our Home Office team is always available to answer any questions and provide support.

2. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant is limitless. Your income will depend on your level of commitment and effort, as well as the size of your customer base. Our consultants typically earn 20-25% commission on their sales, with the opportunity to increase it to 27% through our Fast Track program. You can also earn bonuses and incentives based on your sales and team performance.

3. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Our product line includes everything from knives and baking dishes to cookbooks and pantry staples. We are constantly updating and improving our product offerings to stay on top of the latest kitchen trends and meet the needs of our customers.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no minimum sales requirement to remain a Pampered Chef consultant. However, to remain an active consultant and continue to receive support and bonuses, we recommend maintaining a minimum of $150 in sales every three months.

5. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to making a positive impact in the world. We have a variety of giving programs, including our Round-Up from the Heart program where customers can round up their order total to the nearest dollar and the difference is donated to Feeding America® to support hunger relief. We also have a partnership with the American Cancer Society® and have donated over $28 million to support cancer research and patient services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Rebecca Clive