• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take Your Pampered Chef Business to the Next Level?

In summary, the person has been with Pampered Chef for 3 years and wants to take their business to the next level by increasing sales, expanding customer base, and advancing in the company's leadership program. They plan on using social media, hosting virtual parties, networking with other consultants, and attending training events to reach their goals. They balance their business with other responsibilities by prioritizing their time and utilizing resources provided by Pampered Chef. Their advice for someone new to Pampered Chef is to attend training events, network with other consultants, utilize social media, and always strive to improve skills and knowledge, while also seeking help and guidance from their team and Pampered Chef support.
ChefTami
Hi, my name is Tami and i'm new to this community and am so glad I found it. I've been with Pampered Chef for about 3 years now and am looking forward to taking my business to the next level.

Welcome to CS Tami!

Tami- so glad you found us! Welcome to Chef Success! Take some time to look thru our forum threads and files sections. There is so much information here. Also please post when you have something to share.
We'd love to hear from you.

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for about 3 years now.

2. What do you mean by "taking your business to the next level"?

By "taking my business to the next level", I mean increasing my sales, expanding my customer base, and potentially advancing in the company's leadership program.

3. What strategies do you plan on using to reach your next level goals?

I plan on utilizing social media, hosting virtual parties, networking with other consultants, and attending training events to improve my skills and knowledge.

4. How do you balance your Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

I prioritize my time and set specific goals for each day. I also have a supportive team and utilize resources provided by Pampered Chef to help me manage my business efficiently.

5. What advice do you have for someone new to Pampered Chef looking to take their business to the next level?

My advice would be to attend training events, network with other consultants, utilize social media, and always strive to improve your skills and knowledge. Also, never be afraid to ask for help or guidance from your team or Pampered Chef support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly Crantford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
dingie70
  • Gracie Stafford