• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Host Your First Home Show with Pampered Chef?

In summary, hosting a home show with Pampered Chef offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and spending quality time with loved ones. To become a host, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or schedule a show on their website. The show typically includes product demonstrations, recipe ideas, and the opportunity to try and purchase Pampered Chef products. There is no cost to host a show as the consultant will take care of everything. Tips for a successful show include inviting a diverse group of guests, providing refreshments, and letting guests know about the opportunity to purchase products.
Kelly Kennedy
Hi Everyone!I've been a consultant with Pampered Chef since October 2015. I mainly do virtual events, but am wanting to branch out into home shows. I have had two Freezer Meal Workshops and am scheduled for an Open House in the later part of July. I'm glad to be a part of a community to share my ideas and glean from others. Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!Kelly Kennedy

Attachments

• 1377153_10203227590387975_2120887323_n[1].jpg
    1377153_10203227590387975_2120887323_n[1].jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 375
Welcome! Let us know how the expansion of your business is going.

Hi, thank you so much for the welcome.
I've only recruited one person and she has done nothing with the business, even after several attempts to contact her. My virtual shows are doing ok; sales were awesome at first, but I believe due to summertime, sales have dropped.

I'm wanting to do kitchen shows but cannot get anyone to say yes.Any ideas?

One thing that helped me a lot was doing some role playing with my director. See if she/he would be willing to help you with that. Another thing to try is the online training.

Thanks for responding. I had previously started the online training, but got busy and, well, you know how it is. That is on my list of things to do next week. Thank you for reminding me!

Welcome to CS!

Welcome Kelly.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a home show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a home show with Pampered Chef is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend quality time with friends and family. As a host, you can also earn rewards based on the sales from your show.

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef home show?

To become a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to schedule a show. You can choose to host a traditional in-home show or a virtual show, depending on your preferences and the current situation.

3. What is included in a Pampered Chef home show?

A Pampered Chef home show typically includes product demonstrations, recipe ideas, and the opportunity to try out and purchase Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will also provide tips and tricks for using the products and can answer any questions you or your guests may have.

4. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef home show?

There is no cost to host a Pampered Chef home show. As a host, you simply invite your friends and family to attend and provide a space for the show to take place. Your consultant will take care of the rest, including providing products for demonstrations and taking orders.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef home show?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef home show include inviting a diverse group of guests, providing light refreshments, and making sure there is enough seating for everyone. It's also helpful to let your guests know ahead of time that there will be an opportunity to purchase products, so they can bring their wallets if they wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Larene Hall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jill Gilliland