• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone relate to constantly restarting with Pampered Chef?

In summary, maintaining your status with Pampered Chef requires consistent effort and dedication, including actively selling products, hosting parties, and recruiting new team members. It is possible to be successful with Pampered Chef even if you have to restart multiple times, as many successful consultants have done so. To regain your status after restarting, focus on rebuilding your customer base, booking parties, and recruiting new team members, while utilizing the resources provided by Pampered Chef. You can also receive support from other consultants who have experienced restarting through social media groups, local meetings, and conferences. Ultimately, the decision to continue with Pampered Chef after restarting depends on your personal goals and dedication, but many consultants have found success and fulfillment with the company.
Bobbie Herald
I've been with Pampered Chef for 17 years total. With the way life goes and medical problems I have had to restart several times. Therefore losing my status. Uugghhh! I'm glad to be a part of this site. Thank you for welcoming me.
Bobbie

Bobbie, Glad you are here again and I wish you good health and happy cheffing.

Welcome. We've all had our ups and downs. Best wishes on your re-start.

I've had a great restart since June. Thank you all! I don't know how to change the New Recruit status. I'm gonna try cuz I'm a Senior Consultant.

Welcome back! I've restarted again and again. Now? again!

1. How do I maintain my status with Pampered Chef?

Maintaining your status with Pampered Chef requires consistent effort and dedication. This includes actively selling products, hosting parties, and recruiting new team members.

2. Can I still be successful with Pampered Chef if I have to restart multiple times?

Yes, absolutely. Many successful Pampered Chef consultants have had to restart multiple times due to various reasons. It's important to stay motivated and persistent, and to take advantage of the support and resources available to you.

3. How can I regain my status with Pampered Chef after restarting?

To regain your status, focus on rebuilding your customer base, booking parties, and recruiting new team members. Additionally, make sure to attend trainings and utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef to help you achieve your goals.

4. Can I receive support from other Pampered Chef consultants who have also experienced restarting?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a strong community of consultants who are always willing to offer support and advice. You can connect with them through social media groups, local meetings, and conferences.

5. Is it worth it to continue with Pampered Chef even after having to restart?

That decision ultimately depends on your personal goals and dedication. However, many consultants have found success and fulfillment with Pampered Chef, even after restarting. It's important to have realistic expectations and to continuously work towards your objectives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Pampered Sous Chef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maria Harrison-Edge