• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!

In summary, "Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!" is a special offer for new consultants from Pampered Chef that includes a starter kit, training, and support to help kickstart their business. To sign up, one can visit the Pampered Chef website and select the "Ready to Get Started?" option. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as a 3-month subscription to the Pampered Chef Learning Center. As a new consultant, there is access to a team of experienced consultants, an online community, and training resources for support. There is a one-time fee of $109 to join, which covers the cost of the starter kit and training
Richelle
Just getting started. First Kitchen Show is March 4th. Planning a New Consultant Open house with Family and Friends. Any tips for the wording on the invite?

Also looking ideas for Summer Picnic/Barbecue Theme Parties. Need Quick Recipe ides.

Welcome to PC Richelle! And thanks for joining our website community!
To answer your questions- you'll find a Getting Started Letter further on down the main page under Flyers and Letters. You could use some of the wording for your invite.
Under Theme Shows there are a couple of Grilling show threads with some good information.
Good Luck!

I too am new to PC. Last night was my first show, and although both my attendence and sales were low (had 6 people & $250), I booked 5 shows!!!

For my invites, I breifly told them that I was having a PC party, and that I would be the consultant at the show (and that it was my first one). I said that I was a bit nervous, and needed as many friendly faces as I could get.

Good luck!

:)
Jessica

That makes for an EXCELENT show!You may not have much - and $250.00 isn't bad - in sales, but the bookings alone made it great!! Figure out what you did. Was it your enthusiasm or charm or maybe your good looks? Find it and bottle it so to speak.
Good luck and KEEP BOOKING!

Wording your inviteI just got an awesome tip from my Director today. Do not call it an Open House call it a practice show instead. For some reason she says it makes a difference in attendance. And we all know ATTENDANCE IS THE KEY!!!

1. What is "Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!"?

"Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!" is a special offer for new consultants that includes a starter kit, training, and support to help you kickstart your Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I sign up for "Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!"?

You can sign up by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Join Us" button. From there, you can select the "Ready to Get Started?" option and follow the prompts to complete your registration.

3. What does the starter kit include?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant. It also includes a 3-month subscription to our online training platform, the Pampered Chef Learning Center.

4. What kind of support is provided with "Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!"?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our team of experienced consultants who can provide guidance and support as you start your business. You will also have access to our online community and training resources.

5. Is there a cost to join "Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!"?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to join "Ready to Get Started? Join Us for Our First Kitchen Show & More!" This covers the cost of the starter kit and training materials. There are no ongoing fees or minimum sales requirements to maintain your consultant status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies