• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need recipe ideas for using Pampered Chef products?

In summary, the Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools that can be used to create quick and tasty meals. Some popular recipes include zucchini noodles, breakfast sandwiches, and pasta dishes. These tools can also be used together to make a full meal, such as a side of zucchini noodles, a breakfast sandwich, a main pasta dish, and steamed vegetables. The microwave cozies set is a versatile tool that can be used for steaming, reheating, and cooking a variety of dishes in the microwave.
Naomi Carden
Hi everyone! I started with Pampered Chef the end of February and just celebrated my 30 days by meeting and surpassing my $1250 in sales in my first 30 days. I did so with just online sales and virtual parties through Facebook. I hope to meet some big sales goals before my 90 days, and I welcome any and all suggestions you may have to help me get there. I have only done virtual parties thus far as I'm new to the area I live (moved from Montana to just outside of Las Vegas in June), so I don't very many people. My recruiter and director both live in Montana, so I'm basically on my own. I have some products that I hope to start doing some in-person parties with to meet my neighbors and hopefully drive up my sales. I bought the items from the March consultant kit ... the veggie strip maker, breakfast sandwich maker, microwave pasta maker, and the microwave cozies set. My question is, what recipes would you all suggest I use to demo these products for a party? I'd like to be able to use all 4 of them so I can show everyone how easy they are to use and to make a full meal with. I welcome all suggestions.

Welcome to CS Naomi!

1. What are some easy recipes using the Pampered Chef veggie strip maker?

One popular recipe using the veggie strip maker is zucchini noodles, also known as "zoodles." Simply spiralize zucchini using the veggie strip maker and sauté in a pan with your choice of sauce and toppings for a healthy and delicious meal. You can also use the veggie strip maker to create curly fries, sweet potato ribbons, and more.

2. How can I use the Pampered Chef breakfast sandwich maker to make a quick and tasty breakfast?

The breakfast sandwich maker is perfect for making a variety of breakfast sandwiches. Simply layer English muffins, eggs, cheese, and your choice of meats or vegetables in the sandwich maker and microwave for a few minutes. You can also use it to make mini omelets or even French toast sandwiches.

3. What are some recipes that can be made using the Pampered Chef microwave pasta maker?

The microwave pasta maker is great for creating quick and easy pasta dishes. Some popular recipes include mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, and chicken alfredo. You can also use it to make one-pot pasta dishes by adding all the ingredients and cooking in the microwave.

4. How can I use the Pampered Chef microwave cozies set to make meals?

The microwave cozies set is perfect for steaming vegetables, cooking rice, and even making homemade soups. You can also use them to reheat leftovers or cook frozen meals in the microwave. The cozies help to evenly distribute heat and keep food moist while cooking.

5. Can I make a full meal using all four of these Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! You can use the veggie strip maker to make a side of zucchini noodles, the breakfast sandwich maker for a breakfast sandwich, the microwave pasta maker for a main dish, and the microwave cozies set to steam some vegetables. All of these products work together to create a delicious and easy meal. You can also get creative and use them to make a variety of dishes and sides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd