• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the World of Pampered Chef with New Member Dawn from Fallon, Nevada"

In summary, Dawn is a newbie to PC who just got her starter kit today. She lives in Fallon, Nevada and has 1 son. She is looking forward to learning from the community here. She is excited to start her list of 100 and take some teleclasses.
Dawn
Gold Member
Hello, My name is Dawn and I'm new to PC (I actually just got my starter kit today!) I live in Fallon Nevada. My dh is in the Navy. I have 1 son who is 8 months old. I really don't know alot of ppl so i'm hoping PC will help me with that. I don't know alot about PC (I do have some items) but I have never even been to a show, so this will all be very new to me. I look forward to chatting with all of you and getting some ideas from you all. I'm sure i'll learn alot from you all.

Dawn :)

Welcome!Dawn,

Welcome! You're going to love your new business!

Take your time to look through your starter kit and watch the video. (a few times!) Your director will be a great help to you, as will this board. I am thankful for everyone who posts here.

Congratulations on your new biz!

Dawn,
Congrats on starting your new business....HOW EXCITING! There is a ton of information on this board. Take some time to look through the posts.

Start on your list of 100 and get those first 4-6 bookings on your calendar (good idea to get extras in case you have someone cancel).

Also, go ahead and take some Tele-Classes. The schedule is posted on the web site in consultant's corner. You can call in on the number listed. They have classes just for Super Starters.

WelcomeHi Dawn,
I also have one son who is 8 months old. My husband is in the Air Force. I just thought that was neat. :)
I have only been doing PC for a few months but am having so much fun. This website has been so very helpful.
Definately take some teleclasses. I am just now taking them and I should have back in my first month.
I know one thing that helped me feel more comfortable with the PC products was I practiced a bunch of recipes. Not all at once... I made a PC recipe every day for a month. Not only did my family love it but I got lots of practice. Talk about the products while you are practicing. I know it sound quirky but it helps. :p

thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We offer a wide range of products to help make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I become a member of Pampered Chef?

To become a member of Pampered Chef, you can join as a consultant or as a preferred customer. As a consultant, you can earn income by hosting cooking parties, selling products, and building a team. As a preferred customer, you can enjoy discounts and perks by purchasing products directly from our website.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef member?

As a Pampered Chef member, you can enjoy discounts on products, access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips, and the opportunity to earn income by hosting cooking parties and selling our products. You can also be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for cooking and healthy living.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef prides itself on its high-quality products, exceptional customer service, and commitment to making cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We also have a strong focus on giving back to the community through our Round-Up from the Heart program, which supports charities and organizations that help fight hunger and support families in need.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef cooking party?

To host a Pampered Chef cooking party, you can contact me, Dawn from Fallon, Nevada, and we can schedule a date and time that works for you. I will provide all the necessary materials and help you plan a fun and engaging party for you and your guests. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Chef Light
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • Cheryl Dodge