• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef? Quesadilla Cups & Nectarine Salsa Suggestion

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant preparing for their first PC show with a Mexican theme. They are concerned about not showcasing their best selling products and ask for advice on what to make ahead of time. Other consultants suggest making salsa and chips, using the mandoline to cut vegetables, and showcasing the food chopper through various recipes such as the taco ring, fiesta dip, and fiesta taco salad. They also suggest demonstrating the garlic press and using the scraper to get everything out of the bowl. The new consultant is grateful for the help and plans to incorporate these ideas into their show.
jori-sc
I am new to PC and am doing my 1st show this sat. my host wants me to make the quesadilla cups with nectarine salsa for a mexican theme...this is fine but i am a little worried it doesn't "show off" some of the best selling products. I do not have the DCB yet, but wondered if there were something I could make ahead of time in the bar pan to help with sales...or should I really "show" the food chopper? Please help with any advice....Thanks!

I am fairly new too, so may not have the best advice, but I think you could make some salsa to serve with chips to serve on the side. Also if you wanted to demo the mandoline and cut up some veggies to serve too (cucumber would be great). I know that a couple of times I have taken the TTA with all of my tools, and after the demo and close have told all of the guests that they are welcome to go try out anything they are interested in. Most of them don't, but it gives them permission to go be nosey if they want to, and some usually at least go and look.

You could make the taco ring and use the food chopper to chop the veggies. That would show off the chopper and the baking stones. Also, use the bowl scraper to scrape the bowl out. That shows a couple of useful tools. You could also make the fiesta dip and use the chopper to chop up the veggies. Just put the dip in the classic batter bowl and use the mini serving spatula to serve it. You could also show the garlic press if you use it in the dip. You could also make a layered dip and use the chopper for the lettuce, onions, tomatoes, etc. to go in the layers. You could also make the guacamole and use the chopper for the onions and garlic. Just show the chopper and the garlic press and any of the stones that you use (bar pan, large bar pan, medium bar pan, pizza stone). Hope this helps!Thanks!Thank you so much for the help! I will definitely look into those recipes to add to my menu! I also was thinking of making the fiesta taco salad in the classic batter bowl and using the power chopper to chop the veggies. I am very excited to do my first show and just want to make sure I do everything right! Thanks again!I like to show the chopper in the beginning of the show by chopping onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Then I go into the show. I also show the garlic press by using it to make guacamole. I use the scraper to get everything out of the bowl. Then I make the fiesta dip and use the chopper again. I also use the chopper to make the salsa. I use the bar pan to make the chicken fajitas. I also use the chopper to chop the veggies for the fajitas. I use the scraper to get the veggies out of the bowl. I use the chopper to chop the veggies for the taco ring. I use the scraper to get everything out of the bowl. I use the chopper to chop the veggies for the taco salad. I use the scraper to get everything out of the bowl. I use the chopper to chop the veggies for the layered dip. I use the scraper to get everything out of the bowl. I use the chopper to chop the veggies for the guacamole. I use the scraper to get everything out of the bowl. I use the chopper to chop the veggies for the

1. What are Pampered Chef Quesadilla Cups?

Pampered Chef Quesadilla Cups are a versatile baking tool that allows you to easily make mini quesadillas in the oven. They are made of durable stoneware and have a unique shape that creates perfectly shaped cups for your fillings.

2. How do I use the Quesadilla Cups?

Using the Quesadilla Cups is simple and straightforward. First, preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, place a tortilla in each cup, pressing it down to create a cup shape. Fill the cups with your desired ingredients, such as cheese, meat, and veggies. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tortilla cups are crispy and the filling is heated through.

3. Can I use the Quesadilla Cups for other recipes?

Absolutely! The Quesadilla Cups can be used for a variety of dishes, such as mini quiches, taco cups, and even dessert cups. Get creative and experiment with different fillings and recipes.

4. What is Nectarine Salsa?

Nectarine Salsa is a delicious and refreshing salsa made with ripe nectarines, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. It is the perfect topping for the Quesadilla Cups and adds a burst of flavor to any dish.

5. How do I make Nectarine Salsa?

To make Nectarine Salsa, simply dice ripe nectarines, tomatoes, and red onion. Mix them together in a bowl with chopped cilantro and fresh lime juice. You can also add in jalapeno or other spices for an extra kick of flavor. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • vanscootin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • pamperedape