• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Be Inspired in the Kitchen with Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It?

In summary, Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It is a community of home cooks who are passionate about creating delicious meals and making memories in the kitchen. To become a part of this community, you can sign up as a consultant through a current consultant or the Pampered Chef website. As a member, you will have access to exclusive recipes, training, and support from the community. You can also qualify for incentives by hosting parties, selling products, or recruiting new consultants. As a consultant, you will receive support from your team leader, fellow consultants, and the larger Pampered Chef community through training materials, online resources, and workshops.
brendaivette
Good Morning all
I adore this site. My recruiter told me about it, I am overwhelmed w/ wonderful. info..............

started PC on 3/4/04 and am $287 from qualifying..............have like 5 catalog shows going on right now

Welcome Brenda!

Wow! Sounds like you are off and running with your business! Way to go!!

Thanks

I love hearing all the tips and suggestions..................for products and shows

CONGRATS BRENDA!!! It only gets better!!

Welcome and congrats and good luck! :p

Way to go, Brenda! You're doing awesome! Keep up that momentum and you'll go VERY FAR!!!:D

Ditto!I'm right there with ya! I started 3/5/07 & I'm having such a blast! I signed without ever having been to a show before, I just LOVE the products! This site is WONDERFUL! I NEVER have to call my Director with all the crazy questions I have cause I know I can find the answers and then some on here! :D :) :D

welcome and good luck to both of you! You are both right that there is a wealth of information here!

I know isn't this great, this is definitely the PC Encyclopedia

Welcome to our little PC family:)

Hi Brenda!! I'm so happy to see you have your own name on here!! You'll LOVE all the info you get from here!!!:D

WELCOME Brenda! You're so close to qualifying!!!!:D You're also doing such a great job soliciting PC and getting your name out there!!!:D

I too am knew to PC! Sounds like you're off to a great start. I've got 2 catalogue shows and 2 cooking show booked right now...not bad. Have a great time!:)

Welcome, Brenda!

Oh I love it,,,,,,,,,,,feelin' all the love................

I just sent out between 15-20 faxes with April's host/guest specials............. should get something out of my efforts................

A little while ago my husband told me he was proud of me, because of how into it i am.................i was so happy............

WELCOME NEWBIES!!! This is a great place to start your business off right!
I literally spent 6 or 7 hours on here when I found this site, saving files!!!
Loads of info!!!!

Welcome! Hope we can be of help to you! Remember, there are no dumb questions......so ask away! We're here for ya!

brendaivette said:
Oh I love it,,,,,,,,,,,feelin' all the love................

I just sent out between 15-20 faxes with April's host/guest specials............. should get something out of my efforts................

A little while ago my husband told me he was proud of me, because of how into it i am.................i was so happy............

That is too cute! I am very proud of you too!!!:D :D

Welcome to all of the "newbies"!!!!! I've lost track of how many said they are new! This is the only message board I go to now for help and support.

You picked the right place to come!

Wishing you all success in your business!

Welcome to all the newbies. Glad you are all having fun and enjoying our virtual cluster.

Congrats! I'm hosting my first cooking show (open house) on Sunday....egads! I'm so excited. :p

1. What is Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It?

Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It is a community of passionate home cooks who share a love for creating delicious meals and making memories in the kitchen. It is a place to find inspiration, tips, and new recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I become a part of Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It?

If you are interested in joining Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It, you can become a consultant by signing up with a current consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. As a consultant, you will have access to exclusive recipes, training, and support from the community.

3. What are the benefits of being a part of Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It?

As a member of Pampered Chef N' Lovin' It, you will have the opportunity to connect with other home cooks, learn new cooking techniques, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products. You will also have access to exclusive recipes and training to help you grow your skills in the kitchen.

4. How can I qualify for Pampered Chef incentives?

To qualify for Pampered Chef incentives, you can host a party, sell products, or recruit new consultants. The more you sell and the more successful your team is, the more incentives you can earn. You can also participate in monthly challenges and contests to earn additional rewards.

5. What kind of support can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive support from your team leader, fellow consultants, and the Pampered Chef community. You will have access to training materials, online resources, and a supportive network to help you succeed in your business. You can also attend workshops and conferences to further develop your skills and connect with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett