• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Benefits of Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers flexible work hours, extra income, personal growth and development opportunities, and access to high-quality kitchen products. The requirements include being at least 18 years old, having a valid Social Security number, and purchasing a starter kit. You can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses, and team building. The company also provides comprehensive training, a community of experienced consultants, and support from the home office. Additional perks include trips, recognition, and exclusive products and promotions.
JLMouton85
Hello all you beautiful and creative people!
My name is Jen, I am a wife, a mother of 3 and I just became a consultant Jan 11 of this year! Yay!! The first time I used PC, my mother-in-law bought us some items for this last Christmas and I fell in love. She is also a consultant and told me about the benefits of the company and how passionate she was about the products. I was instantly sold! I knew this was a product I could stand behind and that I truly believed in! I have had a couple of show leads, but nothing has been set in stone just yet. Last night while launching my Winter Blowout Sale Event on FB I had someone contact me about setting up a booth at the Trade Days Show! I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I am planning on doing a cajun theme, since it is Mardi Gras time, it will be so much fun! I hope that will give my business the boost it needs to get the ball rolling! As of right now my most favorite PC item has to be the Manual Food Processor, I just LOVE this thing! If you would like to check out my FB page and give me a like feel free, it will be GREATLY appreciated :) Jen Mouton
Pampered Chef Consultant
http://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/littledashofsouthern
https://www.facebook.com/LittleDashofSouthern

Welcome to CS Jen! Great to have you!

Thank you Admin Greg! I love here already! :D

Welcome! Love your enthusiasm!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include flexible work hours, the ability to earn extra income, opportunities for personal growth and development, access to high-quality and popular kitchen products, and the ability to build your own team and earn additional rewards.

2. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Security number, and be a legal resident of the United States or Canada. You also need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the consultant agreement.

3. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses for reaching certain sales goals, and building and leading a team. You can also earn free products and discounts on your own purchases.

4. What kind of training and support is provided for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training for its consultants, including online and in-person training sessions, access to a community of experienced consultants, and support from the company's home office. You can also attend local and national conferences and events to learn from other consultants and company leaders.

5. Are there any additional perks or benefits for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn exciting trips, receive recognition for their achievements, and participate in various challenges and contests. They also have access to exclusive consultant-only products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer L
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Melissa Burkett