• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef Announcement Email/Letter

In summary, Pampered Chef has announced exciting new changes that will benefit both their customers and consultants. These changes include introducing new products, streamlining the ordering process, and providing new training and support resources for consultants. Customers can expect a wider variety of products and better customer service, while consultants will have more tools and resources to grow their business and provide exceptional service to their clients. These changes will be rolled out gradually over the next few months, with updates being provided through email and the company's website.
PamperedSD
I'm new to PC (just ordered my kit and should have it next week) and I'm looking for examples or tips on what to include in an announcement email to my friends and family. I've seen lots of great flyers for kick-off parties but not much in the form of an announcement email. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks. :)

I found a letter on this site - but now I can't find it again to give credit where it is due (THANKS!). Please let me know what you think - this is the first letter that I will be sending out to announce that I'm a consultant for PC. THANKS! :)

Attachments

• !MyNewsLetter.doc
    89 KB · Views: 750
I saw one thing you may want to edit. Under the July guest special you wrote "July’s Special: Free peeling of your choice with $60.00 or more purchase. It’s never too early to start stock up gifts for birthday or holidays.maybe put: one of our "peelers" FREE with a purchase of $60 or more

Thank you - that sounds much better!

Dear [Name],I am excited to announce that I have recently become a Pampered Chef consultant! As many of you know, I have always been passionate about cooking and finding new ways to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable. That's why I decided to join the Pampered Chef family and share my love for their high-quality kitchen products with all of you.I will be hosting a kick-off party next week to officially launch my new business and showcase some of the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer. I would love for you to join me and see for yourself how these products can make a difference in your kitchen. Plus, there will be tasty treats and fun giveaways!In addition, I wanted to let you know that I am now available for in-home cooking parties, virtual parties, and online ordering. If you or anyone you know is interested in hosting a party and earning free products, please let me know. I would be happy to provide more information.Thank you for your support and I can't wait to share my love for Pampered Chef with all of you!Best regards,
- Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of this announcement?

The purpose of this announcement is to inform you about some exciting new changes happening at Pampered Chef and how they will benefit both our customers and consultants.

2. What changes can we expect from Pampered Chef?

We are constantly looking for ways to improve and enhance our products and services. As part of this, we are introducing new products, streamlining our ordering process, and implementing new training and support resources for our consultants.

3. How will these changes affect me as a customer?

As a customer, you can expect to see a wider variety of high-quality products to choose from, as well as a more efficient and user-friendly ordering process. We are also committed to providing exceptional customer service and support to ensure your satisfaction with our products.

4. What can consultants expect from these changes?

These changes will greatly benefit our consultants by providing them with more tools and resources to grow their business and better serve their customers. The new products and training resources will also help consultants to stay up-to-date and continue to provide top-notch service to their clients.

5. When will these changes take effect?

We will be rolling out these changes gradually over the next few months. We will keep you updated on specific timelines and any other important information through email and our website. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and support as we work to make these changes a reality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lakamper
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lakamper
  • KellyRedHead