• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Pamper with Pampered Chef? Join me on this journey!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant, and you will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training. As a consultant, you can earn a commission, receive discounts on products, and have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home. "Ready to Pamper with Pampered Chef" is a virtual event where a consultant shares products and recipes with guests who can shop and purchase from home. Even with limited time, you can still be a successful consultant with the option of hosting virtual parties.
mommylove_07
Hello! My name is Karie. I am new to being a consultant for Pampered Chef but not new to the products. I have alot of Pampered Chef and am pretty much addicted to it. I live in the country outside of Baring, MO. Which is close to Kirksville. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 3 years and together with him for 7. We have a beautiful baby boy named Jace. He is 7 months old. I love being a mommy, it is the best thing ever.

I have always considered selling pampered chef but just thought it wasn't for me and I don't have time. It wasn't until I had a show and saw how successful my consultant was that I became really interested. She mentioned it to me and I thought why not try it.

I am very excited and nervous at the time. I am excited to get to know all of you guys and learn from you.

Welcome! I am pretty new myself and everybody here makes you feel like one of the family. They are very helpful and encouraging. Good luck with your biz and congrats on your sweet baby.

Welcome to PC, and to our nutty little corner of the internet!

Thanks!!! I am sure I will fit in perfect in this little nutty corner!

So- when do you actually sign? Do you have shows lined up for your first few months? Are you totally excited to be signing on right as Sell-a-thon for the new spring products is starting?

Welcome, welcome!!! I hope you love PC at least 1/2 as much as I do!!! It was the best leap of faith I ever made!:)

Welcome to Chef Success!! This is a wonderful website with very nice people that are always willing to help out!! :D

Welcome to PC and Chef Success.

Hi Karie, Welcome this site is addicting as PC products are. I also have a son named Jace he is going to be 2 yrs on the 24th of this month. Being a mom and being able to stay at home to raise your children is the most rewarding feeling to me. I hope the PC business brings you all that you are looking for. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Welcome Aboard!!:)

I have a few catalogs shows lined up and one cooking show in December hopefully. I just got my kit today and am so excited to get home and go through it.

That is neat that there is another Jace, around here you don't hear that name very often.

How do I get my picture to stay?

mommylove_07 said:
How do I get my picture to stay?
You can put it as an avatar for yourself. Go to User CP, then Edit Avatar.

I have another question. I am wanting some business cards but not sure if I have to buy them or can I make my own? Is there any place that I can do this? I saw some in the files and was wondering how they use the pampered chef logo with a R after it.

If you print your own on your printer at home, you can use the logo. It's on Consultant's Corner, with the publicity and advertising policies.

If you order them from a print shop or Vista Print, you cannot use the logo, and you must use the ® after "The Pampered Chef". To get it, hold down the Alt key while you type 0174 on the number pad (to the right of the alphabet on your keyboard).

Thanks Chefann

Welcome and congratulations on your new business.

Hello to my first Recruit!!!!!! I have been looking for you on here. Congrats Karie and I hope your kit arrives soon. This is a fantastic place and everyone is very helpful. Good luck! I am just a phone call away if you need anything!

Welcome to the CS site! There's TONS of great advice here!

Way to go PCSarahjm on sharing the wonderful PC opportunity with her and also the amazing CS site!

Welcome to CS and congrats on starting your own business!

You little one is ADORABLE!!

Welcome, Karie!! Happy to have you here! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

4. What is "Ready to Pamper with Pampered Chef"?

"Ready to Pamper with Pampered Chef" is a virtual event or online party where a consultant shares the latest Pampered Chef products and recipes with guests. Guests can shop and purchase products from the comfort of their own home.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I don't have a lot of time?

Yes, you can still be a successful consultant for Pampered Chef even if you don't have a lot of time. You can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. Plus, with the option of hosting virtual parties, you can reach more customers without leaving your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin