• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you new to Pampered Chef and Cs-Love 'Em Both?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company specializing in high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. To become a consultant, you can sign up under a current consultant or contact the company directly. Cs-Love 'Em Both is a popular product that includes two heat-resistant silicone cooking utensils. Sales experience is not necessary to be successful with Pampered Chef, as the company provides training and support. Consultants can book parties and events through various methods, including reaching out to family and friends, utilizing social media, and seeking advice from fellow consultants.
tsmit7
HI,
My name is Teresa but I go by Buffy (long story). I just completed my 1st 30 days w/ PC. I made my $1250 and 4 shows, so I am very happy. I am still learning so much each day and I found this site by total accident. But what a great accident.
I love reading about all of you, both the vets and the newbies.
I live in central Illinois and PC is a second job/hobby for me. I loved the product, but couldn't really afford it. Love to cook and love meeting new people. My director did a show with me last fall, talked to me about joining, but I stalled. She contacted me several times and finally in Feb. she emailed me with the incentive of the kit rebate. I decided now was the time.
I was and still am worried that my bookings will dry up, but so far I have always had some coming up. I live in a small town and I started w/ the teachers where I work and my family. I quickly realized I needed to branch out so I have been blessed w/ some bookings from teachers at other schools and friends of the teachers I do know.
I love this business and for right now I am not too concerned about recruits. I am off all summer, so I may get motivated then, but for right now I feel I have all I can handle in my regular job, my family and my PC.
Well, sorry to have run on so long. Great to be a part of you.
Look forward to the new threads.

Buffy:chef:

Do you live near a Hell Mouth, and have to fight vampires on a daily basis? The movie was dumb, but we watched the show for years!

Welcome to PC and CS. Are you planning to attend National Conference? I've been with PC about a year longer than you, and wish I had been able to go last July.

Welcome! PC is so much fun and this site is awesome. It's fun getting to know others from all over the country and sharing experiences and ideas. Hope you have continued success! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. They offer a variety of products, from cookware and bakeware to kitchen gadgets and cookbooks.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will need to find a current consultant and sign up under them. You can also contact the company directly to find a consultant in your area.

3. What is Cs-Love 'Em Both?

Cs-Love 'Em Both is a popular product from Pampered Chef that includes a set of two silicone cooking utensils - a spoon and a spatula. They are designed to be heat-resistant and gentle on non-stick cookware.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support for all consultants, regardless of their background or experience.

5. How can I book parties and events as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to book parties and events as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to your family and friends, ask for referrals from previous hosts, utilize social media, attend vendor events, and more. Your director and fellow consultants can also offer tips and advice on booking parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tanya Becker