• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the training on Consultants Corner?

In summary, Consultants Corner is an online training and resource platform for Pampered Chef consultants. It offers various training materials, including videos, webinars, and articles, to help consultants improve their product knowledge, sales techniques, and business strategies. It can be accessed for free through a Pampered Chef account on any device with an internet connection.
Cyndy
Hi all, my name is Cyndy and I am a stay at home mom of 13+ years . Happily joined Pampered Chef in late August and am trying to expand my business.. any and all suggestions welcomed!

Welcome to CS Cyndy!

Welcome Cyndy, Put flyers up in your local stores and post office and do a few vendor events. I don't always get lots of response with that but it is a start and one show can lead to another show. Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion .. may just give that a shot!

Welcome! Have you done the online training available through Consultants Corner?

1. What is Consultants Corner?

Consultants Corner is an online training and resource platform specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides access to training materials, business tools, and support to help you grow your business.

2. How do I access Consultants Corner?

You can access Consultants Corner by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultants Corner" tab. This will take you to the main page where you can access all the resources and tools available to you.

3. What kind of training is available on Consultants Corner?

Consultants Corner offers a wide range of training materials, including videos, webinars, and articles. These trainings cover topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and business strategies to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Do I have to pay to use Consultants Corner?

No, Consultants Corner is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of your consultant membership and provides valuable resources to help you grow your business.

5. Can I access Consultants Corner on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultants Corner is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. This allows you to access training and resources on-the-go and stay connected to your business at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim R
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Philp