• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rejoin Pampered Chef: How to Get Back in the Game?

In summary, to reactivate your Pampered Chef account, log in to the website and click "Reactivate My Account." You may need to update your information. If you have your old starter kit, you can use it again. If not, you'll need to purchase a new one. If you haven't been active for over two years, your consultant number may have been reassigned. You can contact customer service to retrieve it or get a new one. As a rejoining consultant, you'll have access to the same resources and training as a new consultant, and you can still earn rewards and incentives based on previous sales and activity.
Gerri Widener
Hello,My name is Gerri Widener and I have recently signed up to sell PC again. I sold it for about 10 years then left about 10 years ago. Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Welcome back, Gerri! Be sure to checkout the amazing changes on the Consultant's Corner website - there is a LOT there.

Welcome to CS Gerri!

Welcome back! I have only been a consultant about a year, but I have found consultant's corner very helpful.

I'm thinking about resigning, too, Gerri. What made your decide to come back, and what do you think so far?

Hi Gerri,
Welcome back! I was also a consultant about 10 years ago and then signed back up in May. I was lured back by the ease of doing virtual parties and also because I needed new cookware and didn’t have an extra $450 to splurge on it. I hope you are off to a great start with your new business!

1. How do I reactivate my Pampered Chef account?

To reactivate your Pampered Chef account, simply log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on "Reactivate My Account." You will be prompted to update your contact and payment information before you can start selling again.

2. Do I need to purchase a new starter kit if I want to rejoin Pampered Chef?

If you still have your old starter kit, you can use it again when you rejoin Pampered Chef. However, if you no longer have your kit, you will need to purchase a new one to get back in the game.

3. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef consultant number?

If you have not been active with Pampered Chef for more than two years, your consultant number may have been reassigned. You will need to contact Pampered Chef customer service to retrieve your old consultant number or be assigned a new one.

4. Will I have access to the same resources and training as a new consultant?

Yes, as a rejoining consultant, you will have access to all the same resources and training as a new consultant. This includes training materials, online support, and access to the Pampered Chef community.

5. Can I still earn rewards and incentives as a rejoining consultant?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and incentives as a rejoining consultant. However, your rewards and incentives may be based on your previous sales and activity with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Heather Collins