• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I use my inherited pampered chef pie pan?

In summary, before using your Pampered Chef pie pan, it is important to properly season it by rubbing it with vegetable oil and baking it in the oven. You can use the pan in the microwave, but be sure to adjust cooking times and avoid sudden temperature changes. To clean the pan, use hot water and a nylon scraper, and avoid using soap or detergent. You can make a variety of dishes in the pan, and it is recommended to preheat the pan before use.
Paula Poole
My name is Paula and I recently inherited a pampered chef pie pan (stoneware). I have never used this type of pie pan before. I am looking for instructions (best practices) and recipes. Thank you,Paula in South Carolina
[email protected]

Welcome to CS Paula!

1. How do I properly season my Pampered Chef pie pan?

Before using your stoneware pie pan, it is important to properly season it. This will help prevent food from sticking to the pan and make cleanup easier. To season, simply rub a thin layer of vegetable oil over the entire surface of the pan, including the handles. Place the pan in a cold oven and then turn the oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Let the pan bake for one hour, then turn off the oven and let the pan cool completely before removing it.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef pie pan in the microwave?

Yes, you can use your stoneware pie pan in the microwave. However, it is important to note that stoneware takes longer to heat up than other materials, so be sure to adjust your cooking time accordingly. Also, avoid sudden temperature changes, such as taking the pan from the microwave and placing it in the refrigerator, as this can cause the pan to crack.

3. How do I clean my Pampered Chef pie pan?

Cleaning your stoneware pie pan is easy. After use, let the pan cool completely before washing it. Do not use soap or detergent, as this can affect the seasoning of the pan. Instead, use hot water and a nylon scraper or brush to remove any food particles. If needed, you can use a small amount of baking soda for tougher stains. Rinse the pan thoroughly and let it air dry.

4. What types of recipes can I make in my Pampered Chef pie pan?

You can make a variety of dishes in your stoneware pie pan, not just pies. Some popular options include quiches, casseroles, and even desserts like brownies or cobblers. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature as needed for each recipe. Pampered Chef also has a cookbook specifically for stoneware, which includes a variety of recipes to try.

5. Do I need to preheat my Pampered Chef pie pan?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat your stoneware pie pan before using it. This will help ensure even cooking and prevent food from sticking. You can preheat the pan in the oven, or if using it in the microwave, place it in the microwave while preheating. Just be sure to use oven mitts or a towel to handle the hot pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Sabrina Serfling