• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rock Your Pampered Chef Starter Kit? Tips for Military Spouses!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Starter Kit includes high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks, as well as training materials and access to the consultant website. It costs $99 plus tax and shipping, but there may be promotions available. There are no monthly sales quotas or minimums, but staying active requires at least $150 in sales every three months. As a military spouse, it may be challenging to find customers in a new area, but hosting virtual parties, reaching out to friends and family, and connecting with other military spouses can help. To get your business off to a fast start, set goals, utilize training materials and resources, and be persistent in reaching out to potential customers and booking parties.
InTheKitchenWithLori
I just ordered my kit on Tuesday. I'm SO excited. I'm a military wife, so I don't know many people here yet. Any ideas on getting started? I want to get out of the gate fast and make a bang early.....

Lori

Congratulations on your new business! You'll come to see that PC is the best! As far as getting your name out, you might want to try an open house-or grand opening. Try ordering some of the mini catalogs, print up some kind of flyer (there's probably one on this site!) to stick in the catalog, and just walk around the neighborhood handing them out. Let them know you're new to the area, & a new consultant & they're invited to your first show! Maybe drop some by local businesses too.
Just talk to everyone! Best of luck to you!:D

Welcome aboard Lori!! I am a military wife as well. Moving around as much as we do makes this business challenging. I love that I could bring my business overseas with me!! I found this site and have been more successful this year than in any others!! Granted, I don't have a full time job over here like I did when we were stateside, but still!!
If you are living on base/post, you will have more challenges with advertising, registering, getting permission from the commander, etc. If you are off base/post, this can be a great way for you to build a military and non-military customer base.
There are several of us military wives on this site. So, feel free to ask questions, vent and celebrate!! We love to hear all three and are willing to hlep where we can!!

P.S. My husband is 19 years USAF AD, what's yours??

Welcome to the PC family and to chefsuccess, you will love it!!!!

Welcome Aboard Lori. PC is great and this site is full of ideas and lots of info. Good luck.

Welcome Lori!! You're lucky to have found this site - it is incredibly helpful!!!

Welcome - If you have any questions - big or small - just ask

Hi Lori Welcome!!!!!
My hubby is Army and we lived in Lawton for 3 yrs, my best friend is still there, she lives in Cache but works in Lawton. I'll be glad to help you in anyway I can. :)

Welcome Lori! I'm still waiting to order my kit! My show closes tomorrow, so I'm totally jazzed and so excited! I cannot wait. With any luck, I will have my kit next week! I'm an AF wife, my hubby has been AD AF for 14 years and we've been married for 12! Good luck with your new business, this site is GREAT!

Welcome to the family!!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Starter Kit?

The Pampered Chef Starter Kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks to help you get started with your business. It also includes training materials and access to the Pampered Chef Consultant website.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef Starter Kit cost?

The Pampered Chef Starter Kit costs $99 plus tax and shipping. However, there are often promotions and discounts available for new consultants, so be sure to check with your recruiter for any current deals.

3. Are there any monthly sales quotas or minimums for Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are not required to meet monthly sales quotas or minimums. However, to remain active and eligible for commissions and bonuses, you are encouraged to have at least $150 in sales every three months.

4. How can I find customers as a military spouse who is new to the area?

As a military spouse, it can be challenging to find new customers in a new area. However, there are still plenty of ways to grow your business. Consider hosting virtual parties, reaching out to friends and family who may be interested in hosting a party, and connecting with other military spouses in your community through social media groups or events.

5. What are some tips for getting my Pampered Chef business off to a fast start?

To get your Pampered Chef business off to a fast start, it's essential to set goals for yourself and create a plan to achieve them. Utilize the training materials provided in your Starter Kit and take advantage of any training sessions or webinars offered by Pampered Chef. Be sure to also connect with your recruiter or other successful consultants for tips and advice. Lastly, don't be afraid to put yourself out there and be persistent in reaching out to potential customers and booking parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • DeniseT