• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef family?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. To join, you can reach out to a consultant or sign up online. The cost to join varies from $99 to $159, and as a consultant, you can earn a flexible income, be your own boss, and receive training and support from the company and other consultants. Prior experience is not necessary, but a passion for cooking and entertaining is beneficial.
Tenille V.
Hi All,
My name is Tenille Van Hollebeke and live in Seattle, WA. My PC story begins with me hosting a FB show for my cousin at the end of March. But I have been buying PC products for years (I think starting in the 90's). I think my first purchase was the Quick-stir pitcher and even though I think I lost it over the years, I still talk to people about it! I loved that pitcher. Now, I'll have the opportunity to replace it! So, after talking with my cousin about the business, we turned my hosting show into my 1st show as a consultant. I also work full-time during the day and have a cake decorating business on the side. So, having a flexible schedule comes in handy! I also want to use this as a way to save up to go back to school.I am very excited to see where this opportunity leads. And this looks like a great place to help me along the way! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome Tenille to Chef Success! You'll find lots of valuable information in our files and threads to help your new business. Plus please join in by posting.

Welcome to our crazy little corner of the internet. Best wishes on going back to school. What do you want to be when you grow up?

raebates said:
Welcome to our crazy little corner of the internet. Best wishes on going back to school. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Thanks! I'm ultimately want to have my own cake decorating business. I am already doing this one the side, but going back to school would give me a formal education in Baking Arts and a Bachelors degree.

Good for you!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do you sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. We sell a variety of products including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

2. How do I join the Pampered Chef family?

Joining Pampered Chef is easy! Simply reach out to a consultant, like myself, and we will guide you through the sign-up process. You can also join online through our website.

3. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $99 to $159, and each one includes all the tools and resources you need to get your business started.

4. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef! As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, be your own boss, and work on your own schedule. You will also have access to training and support from the company and other consultants, as well as the ability to earn free products and trips.

5. Do I need any experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any prior experience to join Pampered Chef. We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining is always helpful!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes