• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard of Pampered Chef®? How can I make money on my own schedule?

In summary, Pampered Chef® is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. As a consultant, you can earn money by hosting cooking shows and selling products on your own schedule. There are many benefits to becoming a consultant, including discounts, bonuses, and support from experienced team members. To get started, anyone can reach out to a consultant or sign up on the website. Pampered Chef® values diversity and offers opportunities for individuals from all backgrounds and experiences.
Schylie
Hello all,
I am very new to Pampered Chef® and just recently had my two grand opening shows. I am very excited as I get started and am definitely anxious for payday! My opening shows went VERY well and I earned over $650 in free product value! Everything is going well so far and I am very thankful for this opportunity to earn money on my schedule but not have to work full time.
Thank you!
Schylie

Welcome to CS!

Welcome! And, congratulations on getting off on a great start!I'm curious about your name. How do you pronounce it? Is it a family name?

Rae,
Thanks! I am really excited to get going!
My name is pronounced SKY-lee, and it is a homemade mix of Sky and Lee. I have some extended relatives with the middle name of Lee, but I don't remember where sky came from. My parents wanted a different spelling, so they made it up. :)

That's lovely. Thanks for sharing the story. I like unusual names. We have an honorary granddaughter named Psalm Haven.

1. What is Pampered Chef®?

Pampered Chef® is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. Our mission is to help people enjoy the art of cooking and make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I make money on my own schedule with Pampered Chef®?

As a Pampered Chef® consultant, you can earn money by hosting cooking shows and selling our products. You have the flexibility to choose when and how often you want to work, making it easy to fit into your schedule. You can also earn bonuses and incentives based on your sales and team performance.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef® consultant?

In addition to earning money on your own schedule, being a Pampered Chef® consultant also offers many other benefits. You can receive discounts on products, have the opportunity to earn free products and trips, and have access to training and support from our experienced team.

4. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef® consultant?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef® consultant or visit our website to sign up. You will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start hosting shows and selling products. Our team will also provide training and support to help you succeed.

5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef® consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef® consultant! Our company values diversity and welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and experiences. Whether you are looking for a part-time gig or a full-time career, Pampered Chef® offers opportunities for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Teresa Johnson