• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who will be the new vendor for Pampered Chef?

C
chefloriray
New Vendor to PCDid you guys read that we are getting a new vendor and that Town and Country will no longer be a licesense vendor with Pampered Chef? I wonder why they are changing vendors on us? It always makes me curious...will they be bigger? better? Cant wait to see who it is and what they have to offer. Town and Country will be leaving at the end of Dec and the new vendor will be announced at Leadership Conference!

Last edited by a moderator:
who knows?But I am so excited to see the new vendor stuff at Leadership! Maybe this new vendor could offer more or possibly town and country moved into another area of sales. I have been waiting to get my business cards and such to see the new stuff! I am so excited! :D

The New PC VendorsI think the new Vendor will be owned by Jay (Doris Husband). They way of keeping it in the family. :)

1. Did you guys read that we are getting a new vendor and that Town and Country will no longer be a licesense vendor with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it has been announced that Town and Country will no longer be a licensed vendor with Pampered Chef. This change will take effect at the end of December.

2. I wonder why they are changing vendors on us?

The decision to change vendors was made in order to provide our customers with a wider variety of high-quality products. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and enhance our offerings to better serve our customers.

3. Will the new vendor be bigger or better?

We are excited to announce that the new vendor will offer a larger selection of products and will bring new and innovative ideas to the Pampered Chef brand. We are confident that our customers will love the new products and the quality they offer.

4. Can't wait to see who it is and what they have to offer.

We are just as excited as you are to introduce the new vendor and their products to our customers. Stay tuned for the announcement at our Leadership Conference!

5. When will the new vendor be announced?

The announcement of the new vendor will be made at our Leadership Conference. The conference will take place in the beginning of the new year, so stay tuned for more updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Amy Hill