• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with DH? Join the Pampered Chef Forum and meet new friends!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Forum is an online community where consultants, hosts, and customers can connect, share ideas, and seek help. It covers a variety of topics related to the company, products, and business opportunities. To join, one can simply create an account on the official website or through the Consultant's Corner if they are a current consultant. The forum also offers opportunities to meet new friends, promote events, and discuss new product launches. As a consultant, the forum can be a valuable resource for new recipe ideas, marketing tips, and networking to increase sales and reach business goals.
SillyChef
Hello Everyone!

I am new here to the site and also a brand new PC consultant. I am almost through my first SSM. I am loving all the ideas and fun stuff that people have on here. It is seriously making my life a LOT easier. I am hoping to meet a lot of new friends on here while having a great time with PC.

BTW- What does DH mean?!? lol.

A little about me:
My name is Margie. I have a husband and a 3 year old son, Caleb. :D I am a stay at home mom thanks to Pampered Chef as well as my other business of "Naughty Nights Pleasure Parties". Right now I am trying to incorporate the two. :D Whipped topping in the Small Batter Bowl. :D HAHA. Anyway. That is me in a nutshell. Hope to talk to you all soon!

MY FAMILY!​
104_4842.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD!! You are going to love this site!! Everyone is so helpful!!

PS Cute picture

Welcome! I'm new too. This site is great! I was just talking about Passion Parties the other day. I went to one last year and it was a lot of fun. How long have you been doing that?

Welcome to our Virtual Cluster! This board has so many helpful people, so don't be afraid to ask any questions that you have. And share all of your wonderful tips with all of us. Hope to hear lots more from you.

Cute pic! Welcome to the family!!:) I know you'll enjoy it!

What a cute Picture! Welcome to the family!! Please post any questions you may have on here!!:D

I have been doing my "Naughty Parties" for about a year now. I don't have a connection with Passion Parties. I basically built my business, from the business license to finding a vendor and then stocking an inventory. :D

Thanks for all the welcomes! I love this place. Hope to talk with you all soon!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Forum?

The Pampered Chef Forum is an online community for Pampered Chef consultants, hosts, and customers to connect, share ideas, and ask for help. It is a great resource for learning about new products, recipes, and business tips from other consultants.

2. How can I join the Pampered Chef Forum?

To join the Pampered Chef Forum, simply go to the official website and create an account. You can also join through the Consultant's Corner website if you are a current consultant. Once you have registered, you can start participating in discussions and connecting with other members.

3. What kind of topics are discussed on the Pampered Chef Forum?

The Pampered Chef Forum covers a wide range of topics related to the company, products, and business opportunities. Members can ask for help with recipes, hosting tips, and business advice. There are also forums for sharing success stories, promoting events, and discussing new product launches.

4. Can I meet new friends on the Pampered Chef Forum?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Forum is a great place to meet and connect with other consultants and customers. You can join or start discussions, comment on posts, and even send private messages to other members. Many members have formed great friendships through the forum.

5. How can the Pampered Chef Forum help me as a consultant?

The Pampered Chef Forum is a valuable resource for consultants to learn and grow their business. You can get new recipe ideas, marketing tips, and advice from experienced consultants. The forum also provides a platform for promoting your business and connecting with potential customers. Additionally, participating in discussions and networking can help you increase your sales and reach your goals as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55