• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Neighborhood Flyer for a New Resident?

In summary, the "New to Neighborhood" flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce themselves and their products to potential customers in new neighborhoods. It can be received in a mailbox or by contacting a consultant directly, and typically includes contact information, an introduction to the company and its products, current promotions, and upcoming events. Special offers and discounts may be available for new customers, and the flyer can be shared with friends and family to support local consultants.
keril
I am meeting with one of my consultants today who is moving out of state. Does anyone have a flyer she can use to pass out to her new neighbors? Thanks!

Just go into the "files" and type in "neighborhood". You'll find several different flyers to introduce yourself to a new neighborhood.

there was a good one on the PC community page!

1. What is the "New to Neighborhood" flyer?

The "New to Neighborhood" flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce themselves and their products to potential customers in a new neighborhood.

2. How do I receive a "New to Neighborhood" flyer?

If you are a new customer in a neighborhood where a Pampered Chef consultant is actively working, you may receive a "New to Neighborhood" flyer in your mailbox or on your doorstep. You can also contact a consultant directly to request a flyer.

3. What information is included in the "New to Neighborhood" flyer?

The flyer typically includes the consultant's contact information, a brief introduction to the company and its products, and any current promotions or specials. It may also feature a photo of the consultant and a list of upcoming events or parties.

4. Can I redeem any special offers or discounts from the "New to Neighborhood" flyer?

Yes, many consultants offer special discounts or promotions to new customers who receive the "New to Neighborhood" flyer. Be sure to read the details carefully and contact the consultant if you have any questions.

5. Can I share the "New to Neighborhood" flyer with my friends and family?

Absolutely! The "New to Neighborhood" flyer is a great way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef and to support local consultants. Feel free to pass the flyer along to anyone who may be interested in learning more about the company and its products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • acrwells
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessgirlie25