• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to quadruple your income with Elite selling in New England?

In summary, Elite selling is a program from Pampered Chef that offers training and support for high-performing consultants to increase their sales and income. It is available in New England and consultants do not need to quit their current job to participate. Elite sellers receive exclusive training and resources, personalized coaching, and a supportive community. To get started, interested individuals can contact their local Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team.
bethany walker
Hi! I’m an AD from New England , looking for insight on Elite selling! I’d love to retire from my job and do this ft.. but I need to quadruple my current income

Welcome to CS Bethany!

1. What is Elite selling and how can it quadruple my income?

Elite selling is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on training and supporting high-performing consultants. By utilizing the strategies and tools provided by Elite selling, individuals have the opportunity to significantly increase their sales and earn more income.

2. Is Elite selling available in New England?

Yes, Elite selling is available to all consultants in the New England region. Our team of Elite coaches are located in various states throughout New England and are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.

3. Do I have to quit my current job to do Elite selling full-time?

No, you do not have to quit your current job to participate in Elite selling. Many of our consultants balance their full-time jobs with their Pampered Chef business. However, if you are looking to retire from your current job, Elite selling can provide the opportunity to do so by quadrupling your income.

4. What kind of support and training can I expect with Elite selling?

As an Elite seller, you will have access to exclusive training and resources, including personalized coaching from our Elite coaches, virtual and in-person training events, and a supportive community of fellow consultants. Our goal is to provide you with all the tools and support you need to succeed.

5. How do I get started with Elite selling?

If you are interested in joining our Elite selling program, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you get started on your journey to quadruple your income with Elite selling in New England.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle Nab
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Michelle Nab
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana