• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Achieve Super Starter Levels with PC?

D
danabasket
Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself. I just signed with PC on Sept, 27 and I am very excited about it. I have 3 shows booked for next month. My goal is to achieve all of the Super Starter levels.

I look forward to chatting with all of you and sharing ideas and gaining inspiration.

Happy Cooking!
Dana Dunphy
Delaware:)

WELCOME! I am in SS3. You CAN get your bonuses! Its such great fun and then... you get PAID TOO! This is the best source for info and encouragement... Congratulations!

Congratulations! It's so exciting when you start getting all of those super starter boxes! Have fun with your new business.

:) Welcome! With your mind set of already wanting to earn the bonuses, you CAN DO IT!!!:D

Little word of advice: read as much as you can on here to learn, but make sure you get off to implement your ideas into your business!:) Believe me, I was on here ALL the time and now come on twice a day if I can. My business is booming and I can see me earning Level 2 of the trip now! I WILL DO IT!:D

Hi, Dana! Welcome aboard!

1. What are the Super Starter levels with PC?

The Super Starter levels with PC refer to achievement levels for new consultants within their first 90 days with the company. These levels include $1250 in sales, 3 shows held, and 1 new team member recruited.

2. How can I track my progress towards the Super Starter levels?

You can track your progress through your back office on the PC website. There is a Super Starter tracker that will show you how close you are to reaching each level.

3. What are the benefits of achieving the Super Starter levels?

Achieving the Super Starter levels comes with a variety of benefits, including cash bonuses, free products, and recognition within the company. It also sets a strong foundation for your business moving forward.

4. How can I increase my chances of achieving the Super Starter levels?

The best way to increase your chances of achieving the Super Starter levels is to consistently hold shows, reach out to potential recruits, and focus on building relationships with your customers. Utilizing the training and resources provided by PC can also be helpful.

5. What happens if I don't reach all of the Super Starter levels within 90 days?

If you are unable to reach all of the Super Starter levels within 90 days, don't worry. You will still receive rewards and recognition for the levels you did achieve. Plus, you can continue working towards these levels and set new goals for yourself as you grow your business with PC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Sue Rahimian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefHeather15