• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Fundrasing - Need Help for Huge Show!

In summary, to get started with fundraising through Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit the website. They offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen products and can work with you to determine the best pricing and products for your event. No prior experience is necessary as consultants are trained to support and guide you. There are no shipping or handling fees for fundraising orders, making it easier to maximize profits.
cati123
Silver Member
I have never done a fundraiser before. Is there anyone who's done a large group one?

I have a local charity that wants to have a huge fundraiser PC party (they're shooting for 100 people - in attendance so they're over-inviting). I am looking for advice, suggestions, etc., on how to make this a success and not lose my mind. I was thinking of having it setup like a vendor party - but just PC: a few setups around the location with displays and have a main booth area where me and my helpers are.

Also, I have a P3 question:
I just set up the fundraiser in P3 and it's looking like they cannot do online orders. The "create this show on my personal website" check box is grayed out. Is this true for fundraisers? I was really banking on this ability. This is an awesome opportunity to get my name out there in my community, and I really want to do it right.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Yes, you should be able to do online orders because when someone goes to order, it asks for the "host name/organization name". I've never done a fundraising show though, so hopefully someone can provide some insight on that!

Creating it through the website worked! YAY!

Last edited:
cati123, call me - I have done two of these. my phone number is on my personal website.../scott You could text me there as well . Probably best to text me first.

Hi there! Congratulations on being asked to do a fundraiser for such a great cause! Fundraisers can be a great way to not only raise money for a charity, but also to get your name out there and potentially gain new customers. In terms of organizing a large group fundraiser, my best advice would be to plan ahead and delegate tasks. Assigning specific roles and responsibilities to volunteers or helpers can greatly reduce stress and help things run more smoothly. Also, make sure to communicate clearly with the charity about their expectations and goals for the event, and work together to come up with a plan that will meet those goals.As for the P3 question, unfortunately, online ordering is not available for fundraisers. However, you can still use your personal website to promote the fundraiser and direct people to contact you directly to place orders. You can also offer incentives or special deals for those who attend the event in person.I hope this helps and best of luck with your fundraiser! It's a great opportunity to showcase your products and make a positive impact in your community. If you have any further questions or need more advice, feel free to reach out to me. I'm happy to help in any way I can. Good luck!

1. How do I get started with fundraising through Pampered Chef?

To get started with fundraising through Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about our fundraising program. We have various resources and tools available to help you plan and execute a successful fundraising event.

2. What products are available for fundraising through Pampered Chef?

We have a wide range of high-quality kitchen products available for fundraising, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Our products are known for their durability and functionality, making them popular choices for fundraising events.

3. How much profit can I make through Pampered Chef fundraising?

The amount of profit you can make through Pampered Chef fundraising will depend on the products you choose, the number of items sold, and the pricing for your event. Our consultants can work with you to determine the best products and pricing to maximize your profits.

4. Do I need to have any experience with Pampered Chef to do fundraising?

No, you do not need any prior experience with Pampered Chef to do fundraising. Our consultants are trained to support and guide you through the fundraising process, from choosing products to promoting and selling them.

5. Are there any shipping or handling fees for fundraising orders?

There are no shipping or handling fees for fundraising orders. We offer free shipping on all orders over $150, making it easier for you to maximize your profits and reach your fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • megara2688