• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to make some serious dough with Pampered Chef?

In summary, "New to Forum and Pampered Chef" is a section of the Pampered Chef forum for new members to introduce themselves and learn about the company and its products. To join the forum, you can create a free account on the website. The forum is a community for individuals passionate about cooking and Pampered Chef products, where you can find helpful tips, recipe ideas, and discussions. You can also ask for cooking advice and tips on the forum, as long as you follow the guidelines of being respectful, avoiding spam, and not sharing personal information.
texasteacher
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum as well as a brand new consultant (just signed up tonight).

I would really like some direction getting started- either using this site or getting started with the business.

Thanks!

Welcome! Our training tools are pretty good and there is a ton of information in the getting started resource center on Consultants COrner - that would be a great place to start!

Have you spoken to your recruiter and/or upline yet about the best way to get started? I always send my team members a getting started checklist and recommendations and follow up with a call to them. Hopefully they'll do the same with you!

Welcome! Your kit will have a bunch of great info in it so be sure and read through that. Also get online with the training center and start doing your trainings. Then just start booking parties! Good luck with everything :)

Congratulations on your new business! This is a great place to get ideas. Just look around & learn. Pay attention to the dates of posts. Otherwise you might be posting to something that's a couple of years old. And take a lot of training classes on Consultant's Corner! It's a great source of information too. :D

Knowledge and action will make you $$. Spend a lot of time here going thru the threads that interest you and do the Online Trainings at the PC website. And definately play with your products!!!
Good Luck!

1. What is "New to Forum and Pampered Chef"?

"New to Forum and Pampered Chef" is a section of the Pampered Chef forum specifically for new members to introduce themselves and learn more about the company and its products.

2. How do I join the Pampered Chef forum?

You can join the Pampered Chef forum by creating a free account on the website. Once you have an account, you can access the forum and participate in discussions.

3. What can I expect from the Pampered Chef forum?

The Pampered Chef forum is a community of individuals who are passionate about cooking and the company's products. You can expect to find helpful tips, recipe ideas, and discussions about all things related to Pampered Chef.

4. Can I ask for cooking advice on the forum?

Yes, the forum is a great place to ask for cooking advice and tips. Many experienced Pampered Chef consultants and customers are happy to share their knowledge and expertise.

5. Are there any rules for participating in the Pampered Chef forum?

Yes, the forum has a set of guidelines that all members are expected to follow. These guidelines include being respectful to others, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and refraining from sharing personal or confidential information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • Melissa Burkett