• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new Pampered Chef consultant looking for support and community?

In summary, connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and community can be done through the Chef Success forum. As a new consultant, there are training resources available through the Consultant's Corner on the website and training sessions and webinars. To stay organized, Pampered Chef provides a customizable website, order tracking system, and a mobile app. To increase sales, hosting parties, utilizing social media, offering cooking classes, and reaching out to friends and family can be helpful. As a consultant, you can also earn rewards and incentives through reaching sales goals and recruiting team members, as well as a commission on your sales and team's sales through the generous compensation plan.
AshleyAllison
Hi, I'm Ashley I've been a PC Consultant since October of 2011 and recently found Chef Success. I am a stay at home mom of 2 and my Pampered Chef business is what keeps me sane!

Welcome Ashley! You will love Chef Success and all the talented people who share what they do best! This site helped me more in the start of my business than my director. Look under the file tab for the many recipe books that have been put together for different products. It is so nice to include these when a customer purchases a product. Good luck in your business!

Welcome, Ashley!!!! You will love it here! This group of cheffers are amazing. So many ideas and everyone is so willing to share or help you through whatever is on your mind.

Welcome, Ashley, and best wishes in your business! I hear you about the kids--I babysit my 4 grandsons, and it is nice to get out with adults.

Welcome, Ashley!

Welcome Aboard! This is an awesome site. Many times I know information before my Director even realizes what is happening. The people on here are great.

Welcome Ashley! This is one of the best places on the Internet!

1. How can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and community?

One of the best ways to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants is through the Chef Success forum. This online community allows you to ask questions, share tips and ideas, and connect with other consultants from all over.

2. Are there any training resources available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for new consultants. You can access these resources through the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website. They also offer training sessions and webinars that you can attend to learn more about the business and products.

3. How can I stay organized and manage my business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a variety of tools to help them stay organized and manage their business. This includes a customizable website, order tracking system, and a mobile app. They also offer helpful tips and resources on how to effectively manage your business.

4. What are some ways to grow my Pampered Chef business and increase sales?

There are many ways to grow your Pampered Chef business and increase sales. Some effective strategies include hosting parties and events, utilizing social media to promote your business, and offering cooking classes or demonstrations. You can also reach out to friends and family and ask for referrals or consider joining local vendor events or fairs.

5. Can I earn rewards or incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn rewards and incentives for reaching certain sales goals or recruiting new team members. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and even trips or vacations. Pampered Chef also offers a generous compensation plan for consultants, allowing you to earn a commission on your sales and team's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant