• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef and Ready to Party: Tips from an 18-Month Consultant

In summary, to prepare for your first Pampered Chef party, familiarize yourself with the products, set up your party display, and have all necessary supplies ready. To book successful parties, reach out to friends and family, offer incentives, and ask for referrals. To make parties more engaging, incorporate interactive activities and engage with guests. When handling objections, highlight the value and benefits of the products and offer solutions. New consultants can access training materials, seek guidance from their upline and fellow consultants, and connect with the community on social media.
bonnie hunt
My name is Bonnie Hunt and have recently joined as a consultant. I've received my kit and have three parties scheduled starting in March.
I'm excited but nervous about trying this, though I've loved Pampered Chef products for years.

Welcome to CS Bonnie!

Welcome!I've only been selling 18 months. My best recommendation is "Less is More" (whether it's an in home party, virtual party or vendor event). If you don't own a product (or didn't bring it), you can still tell people about it (and why you like it or want to add it to your kitchen).Bring (or show) the tools that are guest special and host special to help sales and book more parties. Choose your "rockstar" tool to feature with recipe and show/tell about the "supporting actors" that you use in the recipe. The PC recipes have bold print (and sometimes images in the margins) to show the tools you are using.If you bring too many bags to a party it looks like parties are hard because you have to bring so much gear. Try to make it inside in 1 trip (except for maybe the groceries).If you haven't taken the training yet on PC University (Be sure to do PARTY EXPERIENCE soon, both InHome & Virtual)). Check off each video as you finish it. There are PARTY THEMES for virtual and in home (under MARKET IMAGERY). There are great templates to help you design 1, 3, or 5 day parties online. You can only access the complete set by completing both sets of PARTY EXPERIENCE training.Good luck!

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef party?

First, familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. Practice using them in your own kitchen and learn some tips and tricks to share with your guests. Also, make sure to set up your party display and have all necessary supplies ready before the party begins.

2. What are some tips for successful party bookings?

Reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances to host parties. Offer them incentives such as discounted products or extra host rewards. You can also ask your guests to refer you to their friends and family for future parties.

3. How can I make my parties more engaging and fun for my guests?

Incorporate interactive activities and games into your party. For example, you can have a recipe contest or a blind taste test. Also, make sure to engage with your guests and ask for their opinions and feedback on the products.

4. How can I handle objections from potential customers?

Be prepared to address common objections such as cost, time, and need for the products. Highlight the value and benefits of the products and offer solutions to their concerns. You can also offer payment plans or discounts to make the products more affordable.

5. What resources are available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training materials, including online tutorials, webinars, and in-person training events. You can also reach out to your upline and fellow consultants for support and advice. Additionally, the Pampered Chef community is very active on social media, so join groups and connect with other consultants for tips and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin