• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef and Chefsuccess - Will I Succeed as a Consultant?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to your business in order to be successful. Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for new consultants, including training materials, a consultant community forum, and access to a personal mentor and director. Your income as a consultant will depend on your individual efforts and sales, with the average commission being 20-25% and potential for bonuses and incentives. It is possible to achieve success as a consultant while balancing other responsibilities, such as a full-time job or being a stay-at-home parent, with good time management and dedication. Some tips for success include setting goals, staying organized, being consistent, and continuously learning and building strong
clshirk
I started PC Feb 23rd and learned of CS today from my director. I love this place!! Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you all.

I got into this because I knew I'd be good at it. I had a bridal shower show 7 years ago and since then I've been buying from PC and going to shows in several different states, so I've got experience watching consultants. So far I've had 1 mega show (3 shows) and 1 show plus 2 catalog shows, so I"m off to a good start.

I am married (almost 7 years), have a 10m old Ian. And am currently trying to be a SAHM mostly- I do a few odd jobs here and there to make some money so that I can stay at home most of the time. I love being a mom and so far I love Pampered Chef.

It is great to have you here! Glad you are able to start your own business...hope you do well and are able to be a total SAHM!!

Welcome! You'll get lots of good ideas here.

Welcome! And congratulations on being a SAHM!! PChef is a great opportunity, I think you will be very happy with your choice! :D

Kelly

I have gotton tons of good ideas in just one afternoon of being on here. I'm so excited.
This month was a tad slow for shows, so I hosted my own and got 5 bookings for May and the beginning of June- and I did 5 in March, so, you figure I could use a breather. Ahhhh. Ok, up and running again.
So far, this thing is soo much fun.

Welcome to Chef Success and to Pampered Chef! You WILL get so much information here you won't know what to do with it!! LOL! Hope you enjoy yourself and once again....welcome!!

So glad you found us! Welcome!

Welcome to our virtual cluster and PC. May you continue to have much success with PC and plenty of time and energy for Ian.

Welcome! You will soon learn how great it is to have Chef Success as a resource! It has saved me tons of time and energy and given me so many ideas, I don't know what I would have done without it! Good luck!

Welcome! Be warned: this place is highly addictive.

I think this is the best cluster there is (and I have a great real-life cluster!). It's also a slightly disfunctional family of sorts. We're glad to add you to the virtual gene pool.

Welcome to our little PC family.

Congrats on your new business and welcome to CS! This is a great place! You can always count on some great advice!

Just signed my agreement and bought my kit. im the first recruit for my upline so i hope i do well

1. How much time and effort do I need to put in to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time and effort you put into your Pampered Chef business will directly affect your success as a consultant. It is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to your business, including hosting and attending shows, following up with customers, and marketing your business.

2. What kind of support and resources are available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for new consultants, including training materials, a consultant community forum, and access to a personal mentor and director. You will also have access to online and in-person training events to help you grow your business.

3. How much money can I expect to make as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your income as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your individual efforts and sales. On average, consultants make 20-25% commission on their sales, and can earn additional bonuses and incentives based on their performance. The more shows you host and the more customers you reach, the higher your income potential.

4. Can I still be successful as a consultant if I have a full-time job or other responsibilities?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have successful businesses while balancing other responsibilities such as a full-time job or being a stay-at-home parent. It may require some time management and prioritizing, but with dedication and effort, you can still achieve success as a consultant.

5. What are some tips for being successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some tips for success as a Pampered Chef consultant include setting goals, staying organized, being consistent with your business efforts, and continuously learning and growing through training and support from your mentor and director. It is also important to build strong relationships with your customers and always provide excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Danielle Touchet
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Erin Bender