• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Chef Success

In summary, Chef Success is a community of independent consultants who sell and promote Pampered Chef products. To become a part of this community, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and gain access to resources and support. Being a part of Chef Success comes with benefits such as connecting with other consultants, receiving training materials, and exclusive product discounts. You can also receive support from the community forum or your upline. To join, there is a one-time fee of $99 for a starter kit, but there are no ongoing fees to remain a part of Chef Success.
PchefBrenda
Hi, Thanks for the add!

Welcome to CS!

New to this site! I've been a consultant for 8 months now ;)

Welcome! I know you will find lots of tips, ideas, and files to help you here in your business. Ask questions and share so that everyone can learn.

Welcome! I hope you'll find this site as helpful as I have.

My name is Christine Nelson. I love Pampered Chef and love reading and talking with other consultants!

Welcome

What is Chef Success?

Chef Success is a community of independent consultants who sell and promote Pampered Chef products. It is a place for sharing ideas, tips, and support to help consultants grow their business.

How do I become a part of Chef Success?

To become a part of Chef Success, you can join as an independent consultant by signing up online or through a current consultant. Once you sign up, you will have access to the Chef Success community and resources.

What are the benefits of being a part of Chef Success?

Being a part of Chef Success allows you to connect with other consultants, share ideas, and receive support and tips for growing your business. You will also have access to training materials and exclusive discounts on products.

How can I get support from Chef Success?

Chef Success has a dedicated community forum where you can ask questions, share ideas, and receive support from other consultants. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef home office for additional support.

Are there any fees associated with joining Chef Success?

There is a one-time fee of $99 to join as an independent consultant. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes product samples, business materials, and access to the Chef Success community. There are no ongoing fees to remain a part of Chef Success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wchatten
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • woernerlaura