• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rejoin Pampered Chef? Welcome to Chef Success!

In summary, to rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant, you will need to reach out to your former upline or contact the Pampered Chef home office. You can still use your old Pampered Chef products as long as they are in good condition. There have been changes and updates since you left, so it's important to familiarize yourself with them through the website or by connecting with other consultants. If your account has been deactivated, you can easily reactivate it by contacting the Pampered Chef home office. There are many resources available to help you get back into the swing of things, such as training materials, recipe ideas, marketing tools, and connecting with other consultants through online forums and events.
Kellibelle
Hi! I used to be a PC consultant, stopped after Hurricane Ivan, people in the area weren't needing or wanting products at that time. I have been considering coming back. I have Always Loved Pampered Chef products and recipes. I was looking up recipe and product use, it directed me here. I am looking forward to reading some tips and hopefully sharing some yummy stuff! Thanks ~ Kelli

Welcome to CS Kelli!

Welcome back! :D

Hello Kellibelle...welcome back. Wishing you much success in your business this time around.:)

Hi Kelli! Definitely take some time to nose around our site. There is so much info here -it will put your business into warp speed. And please- don't hesitate to ask questions and share your journey.

Welcome to the site! As you might imagine, I'm all for giving your business another try.

1. How do I rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant?

To rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant, you will need to reach out to your former upline or contact the Pampered Chef home office. They will guide you through the process of reactivating your account and getting you back on track to success. You may also want to attend a local training or connect with other consultants for support and tips.

2. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef products as a consultant?

Absolutely! As long as your products are in good condition and have not been discontinued, you can continue to use them in your demos and parties. However, it's always a good idea to invest in new products to stay up to date with the latest offerings and to have a variety of options for your customers.

3. Are there any changes or updates I should be aware of since I left?

There have been some changes and updates since you left, such as new products, improved compensation plans, and updated training materials. It's important to familiarize yourself with these changes to stay current and successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find all the information you need on the Pampered Chef website or by connecting with other consultants.

4. Can I still access my old Pampered Chef account?

If you have not been active for a while, your account may have been deactivated. However, you can easily reactivate it by contacting the Pampered Chef home office. They will guide you through the process and get you back to using your account and earning commissions.

5. What resources are available to help me get back into the swing of things as a consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of resources to help you succeed as a consultant, including training materials, recipe ideas, and marketing tools. You can also connect with other consultants through online forums and social media groups for support and advice. Additionally, attending local trainings and events can help you stay motivated and up to date with the latest products and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • pckellybakes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes