• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is earning a trip with Pampered Chef possible for part-time consultants?

In summary, earning a trip with Pampered Chef is possible for both part-time and experienced consultants. While it may take varying amounts of time and effort, focusing on booking and hosting parties, participating in incentive programs, and utilizing other sales methods can help consultants achieve this goal. In-home parties are not necessary, as there are other ways to build your business and reach customers.
katem51
I've been doing Pampered Chef for about 7 years now. I'm very part time at it but have managed to be active most of the time.

I had a great January so I'm feeling inspired to kick it up a bit. I've never come close to earning a trip and since I really joined for the extra money, that's okay with me. But who knows, if I can get myself to make more phone calls, maybe I'll do it one of these years!

I've kept my business alive but doing mostly catalog shows and vendor events. So, for "newbies" look for those events to really build your business. I've got regular customers who I met when they ordered from me at a fair, etc.

Welcome to Chef Success..and I am with you..I have been doing this for 7 years..I joined for the money..but would not mind earning a trip.

Welcome! I am really part time, too. Some months I want some extra money and I also kick it up another level. I like the flexibility.

Welcome to the our group on CS!!!

Welcome to our wacky little online cluster.

Welcome! This is my 4th year and I too joined to earn extra money. The first three years I did really well, averaging about $2000 in sales in month but last year everything just boomed! I started to realize in the summer that I actually had a chance to earn the trip and I went gung ho the rest of the year and did earn it on December 30th. So you never know! It was never in my cards to earn a trip although I always said it would be nice to earn one. I just never thought it was possible with the fact that I work full time and cannot do PC full time like I would want to.

1. Can part-time consultants earn a trip with Pampered Chef?

Yes, earning a trip with Pampered Chef is possible for part-time consultants. While it may require a bit more effort and dedication, many part-time consultants have successfully earned trips with Pampered Chef.

2. How long does it typically take for part-time consultants to earn a trip?

The amount of time it takes to earn a trip with Pampered Chef can vary for each individual. It will depend on your level of activity and dedication, as well as the specific trip you are trying to earn. Some consultants have been able to earn a trip within a year, while others may take longer.

3. What are some tips for earning a trip as a part-time consultant?

One of the best ways to earn a trip with Pampered Chef as a part-time consultant is to focus on booking and hosting parties. This will allow you to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. Additionally, participating in Pampered Chef's incentive programs and promotions can also help you earn a trip more quickly.

4. Is it necessary to do in-home parties to earn a trip with Pampered Chef?

No, in-home parties are not necessary to earn a trip with Pampered Chef. While they can be effective in generating sales and bookings, there are other ways to reach customers and build your business, such as through catalog shows and vendor events.

5. Can experienced consultants still earn trips with Pampered Chef?

Yes, even experienced consultants can earn trips with Pampered Chef. Whether you have been with the company for several years or are just starting out, everyone has the opportunity to earn trips through hard work and dedication to their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Kari L Ferrell