1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New to Chef Success!!

1. Jayne

Jayne Member Gold Member

How do you run this crazy prgram! I'm just not real sure where to go and how to get there. I read all your stuff (which is great by the way)!! Great Ideas, very creative and helpful. I just signed up January 20th. I am still working full time as Purchasing Agent for 3 separate divisions (by myself), plus trying to start a PC business. Brand new empty nester at age 40! I did great in March but my April calandar is a little weak!! Plus one cancellation on the 15th of March, there goes those Polka Dot cups and squares, darn it, they are sooooo cute! My goal is to quit full time job ASAP!!! I have visited Chef Success many times but I'm not real sure of how to communicate, any suggestions will help :)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
    Mar 11, 2006
  2. Jayne

Jayne Member Gold Member

Forget it, I think I am finally getting it!! Thanks anyway!! :p

Mar 11, 2006
  3. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

jayne,

its pretty easy to get around. if you go to the top bar and hit search you can look up different topics, hit todays posts or new posts and to get the newest posts. to start a new thread go to that area and hit new thread (scroll down and you will see a drop bar of different areas of board)...uuummmm oh yeah to reply to a post just hit reply and you can also quote what someone says. ithink thats it just not sure...maybe greg or deb can tell you more!!!

4. Jayne

Jayne Member Gold Member

Monica,

Thank you!! I figured some of it out last night, but your info. helps alot!! :)

Mar 12, 2006
  5. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

moving to member introductions

Mar 20, 2006
Have something to add?