• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a busy mom looking for a fun and rewarding job with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. It is a good job for busy moms due to its flexible hours and the ability to work from home. It typically takes 2-3 months to start earning consistent income and there are many benefits to becoming a consultant, such as earning commission, receiving discounts, and being a part of a supportive community. To get started, one can reach out to a consultant or visit their website to purchase a starter kit and begin hosting parties.
StacieB
Gold Member
Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stacie and I in my
4th month with Pampered Chef. I am loving it so far. I just finished my Super Starter Months and got all bonuses and plus bonuses. So am thrilled about that. I have always loved PC so I thought it was just right to start selling it.

I am a stay at home mother of 3. I have twin boys that are 4 and a little girl that is 3. They are 13 months apart, so keep me very busy. I live in South Dakota!!

I am looking forward to everything that this site has to offer.:)

Hi Stacie welcome!! Sounds like your off to an awsome start:)

Welcome Stacie!

You are rockin'! Congrats on a great start to your business!

Welcome Stacie! Glad to have you here!
:)

Thanks ladies!!!

Hi Stacie ~ I have twin girls who turned 4 last weekend! Congratulations on starting your new biz!

Welcome to our virtual cluster.

Welcome aboard Stacie!!:)

Hello and welcome to the board. You will find a lot of help here.

Hi Stacie!!!!

Welcome to our online family!!! :)

Welcome Stacie!!! You'll find a wealth of information here!!

Hey, I also am a mom of 3, 2 boys who are 4 & 6 and my daughter is 2!! Quite a handful, I don't know how you do it!;)

Stacie: Welcome aboard!!!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

Welcome, i am also new and have 3 kids--2 girls 8 & 3 and a 19 month old boy...................

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!! I am excited about finding this place!!

Welcome!! I have twins also, B/G that will be 4 at the end of May, and my oldest will be 8 in July.
Good luck in your business!:) :)

Welcome!

Warning: This site is definitely addictive.

raebates said:
Welcome!

Warning: This site is definitely addictive.

I had a feeling it would be. I go to a site for twin mom's like this and I have over 13,000 posts there. So fun!!

Welcome to our virtual family!

Welcome Stacie!!!!!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They offer a wide range of products that help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Is Pampered Chef a good job for busy moms?

Yes, Pampered Chef can be a great job for busy moms. It offers flexible hours and the ability to work from home, allowing moms to balance work and family responsibilities. Plus, selling products that are useful and relevant to families can be very rewarding.

3. How long does it take to start earning money with Pampered Chef?

This can vary depending on the individual's efforts and dedication, but typically it takes about 2-3 months to start seeing consistent income with Pampered Chef. The more you sell and recruit, the more you can potentially earn.

4. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including earning commission on sales, receiving discounts on products, and having the flexibility to work from home. You also have the opportunity to meet new people, build relationships, and be a part of a supportive community.

5. How can I get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit their website to sign up. You will need to purchase a starter kit which includes product samples, training materials, and business supplies. From there, you can start hosting parties and promoting your business to start earning income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • jregini