• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a Pampered Chef consultant looking to get back into the business?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers various benefits such as the potential to earn money, flexibility in schedule, and access to exclusive products and discounts. To get started, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. This opportunity is suitable for those with other commitments as it can be tailored to fit your lifestyle. Pampered Chef also provides training and support through online resources, mentorship programs, and a strong community. Experience in cooking or sales is not necessary to be a successful consultant as the company offers training for all levels.
I Have the Tools
Hi everyone. Just want to introduce myself and say I am really happy to have this resource available.

I re-started my Pampered Chef business after having been involved for five years, about 9 years ago. I loved my Pampered Chef business and am so glad to be back!

A lot is the same but A LOT has also changed! It's interesting getting to know it all again.

I'm a mom to two grown sons (both in the Air Force) and wife to my owner operator truck driver hubby. I travel with him a lot and have been all over the US and a tiny bit of Canada. My Pampered Chef business will allow me to make money and provide the flexibility I need to join hubby on the road a few weeks each month.

Kris

Welcome Kris,
Glad you found us. Please share your ideas here and share our site with others who may not know about Chef Success.
Wishing you great success with your business!

Welcome Kris, you came to the right site! :D

Welcome aboard. I bet you will love this site!!

I already do love this site because it has helped me get moving again after Christmas and New Year's. You all have helped me get motivated again!
Thanks!

Kris

1. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to make money, set your own schedule, and have access to exclusive products and discounts. You also have the support of a strong community and the chance to build your own team and earn additional income.

2. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials and products to get your business up and running.

3. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef consultant is a flexible opportunity that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle. You can work as much or as little as you want, making it a great option for those with other commitments.

4. What kind of training and support is provided for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers various training and support resources for consultants, including online training, mentorship programs, and access to the company's online community and resources. Additionally, your sponsor and other consultants are always available to offer guidance and support.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I don't have any cooking or sales experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef provides all the necessary training and resources for you to succeed as a consultant, regardless of your experience level. Many successful consultants started with no prior experience in cooking or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm