• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making New Neighbors: Navigating Open House Invitations in a New Neighborhood

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. They can help new neighbors by providing products that make cooking and entertaining easier, as well as tips and recipes. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get to know neighbors and earn free products. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to make connections, earn extra income, and access discounted products. To find a Pampered Chef consultant in a new neighborhood, one can search their website, ask for recommendations, or attend a party in the area.
PC Latoya
My husband thinks it is not a good idea to go to the neighbors that i have never met and invite them to my open house. What do you think? We have only lived in the neighborhood for 4 months.

Why not, sounds like a great idea to me, maybe make up a flyer to give to them so they don't forget about it

He thinks i should get to know them before inviting them.

It sounds like a good way to get to know your neighbors to me! How else are you going to get a chance to talk to them, etc? It gives you a great reason :)

Just tell them that you want to cook for them!

What better way to get to know your neighbors?Thats a graet way to meet new people and potential hosts. Ofcourse you should be aware of your personal safety before you invite complete strangers over :)

What other better idea would there be. It would be casual way to meet with no awkward one on one time but all the nighbours who probably know each other and can get to know you. Neighbours are always wanting to know what their new neighbour has done to decorate their home and in the mean time you get to show them the PC products and let them know of your business and how you can serve them and maybe make a friend or two that you may not have had.

Thank guys! I almost changed my mind but wanted to see what you guys thought. :)

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

How can Pampered Chef help me as a new neighbor?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can make cooking and entertaining in your new home easier and more enjoyable. Our consultants can also provide you with tips and recipes for using our products to create delicious meals for your family and friends.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party in my new neighborhood?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to get to know your new neighbors while earning free products. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party in your home or online.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant as a new neighbor?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to make new connections and earn extra income while working flexible hours. You will also have access to discounted products and the support of a strong community of fellow consultants.

Where can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my new neighborhood?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your new neighborhood by searching our website or asking for recommendations from your friends and neighbors. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party in your area to meet and connect with local consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tx_deputyswife
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • hmolah