• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Earn a Super Starter Bonus with Your First 3 PC Shows?

In summary, the Super Starter Bonus is an incentive for new Pampered Chef consultants to kickstart their business. To earn this bonus, you must hold 3 shows within your first 30 days and reach a minimum sales total. The bonus is typically $250 in product credit and can be used towards your starter kit or future orders. Previous party planning experience is not necessary to qualify for the bonus, and online shows count as long as they meet the minimum sales requirement. The Super Starter Bonus is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but may expand to other countries in the future.
chefclare
Just wanted to say hello! I just started with PC this month and am doing pretty well. I've had 3 shows with a total of $1342.00 :D I hope it continues!
Love this site and enjoy reading all your posts. Thanks for all the great ideas!
Take care,
Clare

That is great. Welcome Clare. This is a fantastic site with helpful and friendly people.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome:D Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Congratulations! That means you have a super starter bonus coming your way :)

1. How do I know if I earned a Super Starter Bonus with my first 3 PC shows?

After completing your first 3 shows with Pampered Chef, you can check your earnings statement on your consultant dashboard to see if you have qualified for the Super Starter Bonus. This bonus is typically awarded within 10 days after your third show.

2. What is the Super Starter Bonus and how much is it?

The Super Starter Bonus is an incentive for new consultants to kickstart their Pampered Chef business. If you hold 3 shows within your first 30 days and reach a minimum sales total, you can earn an extra $250 in product credit to use towards your starter kit or future orders.

3. Can I still earn the Super Starter Bonus if I don't have any previous party planning experience?

Absolutely! The Super Starter Bonus is available to all new consultants, regardless of your previous experience. Our training and support materials will help guide you through your first 3 shows and set you up for success.

4. Do online shows count towards the Super Starter Bonus?

Yes, online shows count towards the Super Starter Bonus as long as they meet the minimum sales requirement. You can host virtual shows through social media, Zoom, or any other online platform. Our team can provide you with tips and resources to make your online shows a success.

5. Is the Super Starter Bonus available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

At this time, the Super Starter Bonus is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. However, we are always expanding and adding new countries to our list, so be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef office for updates on incentive programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • DimSumTabi
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
slingmommy
  • StacieB