• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Theme Shows and Season's Best Recipes?

Delicious! I'm so excited to try it!The soup was amazing! I'm so excited to try it!The chicken parm soup was amazing!
babywings76
Gold Member
Can someone post these? Pretty, please? :D If you could take a picture of any of them, too, that would be awesome! :love:

I don't think there were any particular theme shows. The news season's best is now in color and only has 15 recipes but they all look pretty awesome. Here are the recipes:
Chicken Fajita Bites
Greek Spinach Puffs
Hot & Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
Savory Parmesan Thumbprints
Bacon & Artichoke Squares
Chicken Parmesan Soup
Korean BBQ Pork with Crunchy Wontons
Mediterranean Roasted Rep Pepper Pizza
Easy Pasta Carbonara
The Big Enchilada
German Chocolate Lava Cake
Mini Cherry Cordial Cups
Orange Blossom Cakes
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Bark
Sweet 'N Salty Caramel Mousse CupsI can try to get some pictures done but not sure how long it will be.

wadesgirl said:
I don't think there were any particular theme shows. The news season's best is now in color and only has 15 recipes but they all look pretty awesome. Here are the recipes:
Chicken Fajita Bites
Greek Spinach Puffs
Hot & Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
Savory Parmesan Thumbprints
Bacon & Artichoke Squares
Chicken Parmesan Soup
Korean BBQ Pork with Crunchy Wontons
Mediterranean Roasted Rep Pepper Pizza
Easy Pasta Carbonara
The Big Enchilada
German Chocolate Lava Cake
Mini Cherry Cordial Cups
Orange Blossom Cakes
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Bark
Sweet 'N Salty Caramel Mousse Cups

I can try to get some pictures done but not sure how long it will be.

Thank you for the list! Looks like they took away the repeating recipes (?). We had Artichoke-Bacon bites recently, but the recipe name (Bacon & Artichoke Sqaures) is a different one.

Either way, I won't miss the repeating recipes.

I also wonder with the New Consultant Kit, what they are doing with the recipes. It was nice before being able to look back at previous issues and give new consultants more ideas on what could be made with their kit.

Here are the recipes - password is "recipes" (no quotes)
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/Seasons%20Best%20FW%202012/

the artichoke recipe is made with bread slices
I am making the chicken parm soup for a late dinner, pretty easy so far.

wadesgirl said:
Here are the recipes - password is "recipes" (no quotes)
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/Seasons%20Best%20FW%202012/

Thank you! Thank you!

Yes....thank you! i can even read them well enough to try a couple until I get my SB.

Most of them look pretty good! Can't wait to try the soup, fajita bites, bruschetta dip, pasta carbonara and more!

Great idea to photograph the recipes!! Thank You!

Haven't taken a close look at the fajita bites, but it looks potentially gluten-free!

babywings76 said:
I also wonder with the New Consultant Kit, what they are doing with the recipes. It was nice before being able to look back at previous issues and give new consultants more ideas on what could be made with their kit.

In the past, it was usually the last 2-3 recipes in each section was geared toward the (large) new consultant kit. Now, it's just the final recipe in each section. In time, we will have a new arsenal again to give new consultants more recipes they can use.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Haven't taken a close look at the fajita bites, but it looks potentially gluten-free!

provided the mayo and the Chili Lime Rub are gluten free, then it is a gluten free recipe.

For people who don't have (or in my case can't currently locate my) Veggie Wedger, you could use the mini sweet peppers that are appearing in grocery stores, cut them in half using the Utility Knife and clean them out. Instead of the Small Scoop, a new consultant could use on of their Measuring Spoons, and this recipe is now a New Consultant recipe...

Last edited:
At San Antonio launch they mentioned that all the recipes were new. I was super excited about that. There are three theme shows this season, a dessert appetizer and can't remember the other one but look like really yummy recipes!

The email this week and what my teammate told me was:Recipe Cards ˜ Hot & Cheesy Bruschetta Dip, 30 (NS10)
Recipe Cards ˜ Sweet & Salty Caramel Mousse Cups, 30 (NS12)
Recipe Cards ˜ The Big Enchilada, 30 (NS11)
Recipe Cards ˜ Deep Covered Baker No-Knead Bread, 30 (NS87) *they came up with the "official" version of what we were doing I guess...because usually the bread recipe said to preheat the stone- which we know is a "no-no"...not that I ever did anyway! Still worked great.

Thank you for the pics!

Thanks a bunch!

Teresa Lynn said:
the artichoke recipe is made with bread slices
I am making the chicken parm soup for a late dinner, pretty easy so far.

How was the soup?

1. What is a "New Theme Show"?

A "New Theme Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef cooking demonstration that focuses on a specific theme or type of cuisine. These shows are designed to help customers learn new recipes and cooking techniques while using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I book a "New Theme Show"?

You can book a "New Theme Show" through your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting your own show. Simply choose the theme you are interested in and your consultant will help you plan the menu and invite your guests.

3. What are some of the popular themes for "New Theme Shows"?

Some popular themes for "New Theme Shows" include Mexican Fiesta, Italian Night, Instant Pot Cooking, and Healthy Eating. Pampered Chef regularly updates and introduces new themes to keep things fresh and exciting.

4. What is the "Season's Best" recipe collection?

The "Season's Best" recipe collection is a seasonal catalog released by Pampered Chef that features new and seasonal recipes using their products. These recipes are specifically designed to showcase the versatility and functionality of Pampered Chef tools.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the "New Theme Shows" and "Season's Best" recipes?

Yes, all of the products used in the "New Theme Shows" and "Season's Best" recipes are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant can also provide you with cooking tips and additional recipe ideas using these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • AshleyAllison