• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Divorce Party Theme Show: A Fun and Creative Idea for Your Next Event

In summary, Trish showed her theme show book to someone and they asked if she could do a divorce party. Trish told them yes, but just needed to figure out some details.
mary k
Silver Member
I showed my theme show book to someone and they asked if I could do a divorce party. I told them yes. Just have to figure some details out.
May be do a game were you throw darts at the exes picture and see who can hit the bulls eye. Just kidding.;)

Let us count the ways.....Depending on how much they dislike their ex, you could do the pull-apart breads and talk about how to take them apart piece by piece, or count the ways you could take everything they have.

Just JOKING !! :D

Maybe you could focus on single serving meals and the mini baker, small bar pan, or the mini oval baker.

If they have children, then do kid friendly meals, and bigger stoneware for cooking.

Be sure to mention the micro-cookers for quick and easy cooking. Reheating leftovers, soups, chef boyardee 'meals', etc.

How about the using the celebrate plate for something.

You could do a word scramble with divorce words - single, divorce, alimony, etc..

Good luck!

You could do it like a bridal shower, i.e., he got the wine opener, so now she needs one. Use symbols of rebirth, like the phoenix; a "baby" giving birth to a "new life." Although I don't watch it, some sort of twist on a "Desperate Housewives" show might be fun. If she's down in the dumps about the divorce, you could do a play on the song, "What I like about you," and have folks stand up and give her positive thoughts why they like her. (and talk about why they're giving her their favorite Pampered Chef item). If she's happy about it, a "Bon Vovage" theme might be nice. Figuratively, a "marriage" boat sailing off into the wild blue ocean. (Classic Bowl Cake with boat on top???) Oh, well, these are just twinklings from a fertile imagination!

I hope some of it helps.

Trish
Looking for recruit number 2
[email protected]

Reminds me of the First Wives Club. :) Cute idea for a theme show.

Make sure you use the food chopper. I don't personally do this because I actually get along with my ex, BUT I have heard a consultant say, " this tool helped me get through my divorce...This is "Fred" and this(the plunger) is his brainless head, and this (the neck of the food chopper) is his skinny little neck, and this(the food collar/chopper area) is his pudgy body. And after a day of battling with him over $, the house, the kids... I LOVE to cook and use this tool ( demonstrate the banging of "his head" and chopping)....AAAHHHHHH makes me feel better. Besides at $29.50 it's cheaper than therapy!"

Food Chopper/ ExOh, you could also comment on the food chopper chewing him up and spitting him out in all these little peices! Referring to chopping as fine or course as you desire!

What a cute idea for a show.... I wish I sold PC earlier like four years ago!!!! heheh when Iwas going through my divorce!!

:D Too bad you were just joking about throwing darts at the pictures.

AJPratt said:
:D Too bad you were just joking about throwing darts at the pictures.

Anne, are you good at darts and can you hit him between the eyes:eek: ....errr, I mean, could you hit the bullseye???:rolleyes:

What is a "Divorce Party Theme Show"?

A "Divorce Party Theme Show" is a unique and fun event idea where guests can learn new recipes and kitchen skills while celebrating the end of a marriage. It is a creative way to turn a difficult situation into a positive and enjoyable experience.

Who can host a "Divorce Party Theme Show"?

Anyone can host a "Divorce Party Theme Show"! It can be a friend or family member of the divorcee, or even the divorcee themselves. It's a great idea for a girls' night out or a fun activity for a group of friends.

What types of recipes are featured in a "Divorce Party Theme Show"?

The recipes featured in a "Divorce Party Theme Show" are typically easy and delicious dishes that guests can recreate at home. They can range from appetizers and cocktails to main courses and desserts. Our consultants can help choose a menu that fits the theme of the party.

Can the "Divorce Party Theme Show" be customized?

Absolutely! Our consultants can work with the host to customize the show to their specific needs and preferences. This can include choosing a specific menu, incorporating games or activities, or adding a personal touch to the overall theme of the party.

How can I book a "Divorce Party Theme Show"?

You can book a "Divorce Party Theme Show" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to schedule a date and time for the event and discuss any customization options. You can also visit our website to find a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies