• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in the New T-Shirt Design for 2011?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the popular "My Deep Covered Baker Can Beat Up Your Crockpot" shirts from a couple of years ago and the possibility of a new design. The creator of the shirts, Alice Gaedele, asks for feedback on the new design and whether or not to offer the Deep Covered Baker shirt again. The conversation also touches on the idea of using the phrase "We don't JUST make dinner" on the shirt and the option to order through a website or personally through Alice Gaedele. Some participants express confusion about whether or not the Deep Covered Baker shirt is currently available.
NooraK
Gold Member
Some of you may have seen the "My Deep Covered Baker Can Beat Up Your Crockpot" shirts a couple of years ago at conference (maybe I can even find the thread). The gal that made those sent an email today, and I wanted to share it in case anyone was interested in the new design.

Hey fellow PC'ers,

Do you like our 2011 shirts? They are so pretty in person!!! (I did a small run for a group and the electric blue and white jump off the black shirts!)

I would love your feedback before I finalize the artwork.

Also, we are going back to the "women's fit" from the Deep Covered Baker style shirt. It's a little looser and better fitting for the full-figured gals! I also hope to keep the price at $15. Let's hope t-shirts haven't gone up in price in the last year. :)

And, as the country begins to thaw out from the very snowy winter, if we can get our t-shirt order together early, you may be able to wear it many times leading up to National Conference!

One last question - do you think some of your newer consultants might want to purchase a Deep Covered Baker shirt? I keep getting requests!!! Now that the Baker is back on the market for every guest, I thought I might offer the shirt again.

Thank you so much for your input and I look forward to providing you and your teams with "apparel that inspires conversation"!

Alice Gaedele
Creative Director
407-257-5736

P.S. The website is under construction to update it for this year's design. Would you like the option to order through it or through me personally? All your input is so helpful. Thanks again!

You can email her at [email protected]

Attachments

• pampered chef 2011.jpg
    pampered chef 2011.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,037
Last edited:
Interesting.....I wish it said "We don't JUST make dinner. We make it easier." Because we DO make dinner...right?

deanna_g said:
Interesting.....I wish it said "We don't JUST make dinner. We make it easier." Because we DO make dinner...right?

Well, I think the idea is that our Cooking Shows aren't catering events. But maybe I'll send that suggestion to her.

That whole idea doesn't sound like a positive way to advertise our business, though. Yes, it's true. We aren't caterers. Some hosts see us as such, but I know I do my best to try and provide my guests with amazing food at each and every show. Just my $.02. Take it or leave it. (-:

Yeah, I'm not quite sure I understand the meaning behind "we don't make dinner". :confused:

But I would like to get one of the other shirts from last year. I like that it's a V-neck, too. Typically T-shirts with a high neck I just refuse to buy. So that one looks better. ;)

I love it!!!To me making dinner always seemed like a chore, but with Pampered Chef it doesnt seem like it anymore. I hate to cook bc it takes so long and it so redundant and messy and, oh i could go on and on.....But with PC products & recipes its so quick and easy and is soooooooo good!!!!I think her design its awesome and I want one!! I know a few others on my team will too

I love both those shirts! They are awesome!

SO I am a little lost (happens alot) can we get the DCB shirt because I really want one and if so how? or are you saying she is trying to decide whether to offer it? Please help the confused pregnant woman.

pamperedchef88 said:
SO I am a little lost (happens alot) can we get the DCB shirt because I really want one and if so how? or are you saying she is trying to decide whether to offer it? Please help the confused pregnant woman.

I would love the details to purchase the DCB tshirt!

I also would love to be able to get the DCB shirt not so sure on the new one. Love the colors of the new one better but love the DCB saying.

pamperedchef88 said:

I have not heard from her that the DCB shirt is available again. Your best bet would probably be to email her directly.

So my late night tired thoughts...
I would use the word "Cutlery" on it vs "Knives" but I just love to be technical. Six years & $100K in post-secondary education, lots of pretty letters after my name and I still don't get it... :D I'm with the others on this one... The wording just doesn't seem to grab my attention. Well it does - to confuse me. :) (and no mention of entertaining...makes one think it's all about cooking.)

Can someone send me information about getting the new shirts? I would love to have one and I am sure the ladies in my cluster would, too.
Jean Lewis
[email protected]

I just e-mailed Alice earlier today to ask her about the DCB t-shirt. She wrote me back: I'm in the process of putting together an email and website for ordering. I will be offering our newest design that reads, "we don't make dinner, we make it easier" with a smaller line underneath that reads, "food chopper knives cookware stoneware and so much more". It's black with electric blue and white writing. Can't wait for it to come out! And, we will continue to offer the DCB shirts since it's no longer on stop sell or host only item. (What a pain that was!!)I will gladly add you to my email list and when I put out the massive one this weekend, I will include you!! Wish me luck with the website - it's like bringing the "Deathstar" from Star Wars to be fully operational! :)

deanna_g said:

My first thought was EXACTLY the same as yours...it needs to say "We don't JUST make dinner"

JMO :)

"we don't make dinner, we make it easier". HUH? This saying just doesn't make sense to me either. Maybe something simple like "dinner made easier"??

jeanlewis13 said:
Can someone send me information about getting the new shirts? I would love to have one and I am sure the ladies in my cluster would, too.
Jean Lewis
[email protected]

Jean - all the information is in the email I posted above. You can email Alice directly, and she'll add you to her list for future emails.

What is the process for creating a new t-shirt design?

The process for creating a new t-shirt design involves brainstorming ideas, sketching out designs, selecting the best design, digitizing the design using design software, and finally printing the design onto the t-shirt.

Can I customize the design to fit my preferences?

Yes, our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to create a custom t-shirt design that fits your specific preferences and needs. We want to make sure you are happy with the final product!

What types of t-shirts are available for the new design?

We offer a variety of t-shirt options for our customers, including different colors, sizes, and styles. Our team can help you choose the best t-shirt for your specific design and budget.

How long does it take for a new t-shirt design to be completed?

The timeline for a new t-shirt design can vary depending on the complexity of the design and the number of revisions needed. Our team works efficiently to ensure your design is completed in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.

Do you offer bulk discounts for new t-shirt designs?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 25 or more t-shirts with the same design. This is a great option for businesses, events, or groups looking to order a large quantity of t-shirts with the same design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefa
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
archie
Replies