• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form

In summary, the "Seeking Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form" is a way for customers to place orders for spring and summer supplies for the year 2012. The form can be accessed through the company's website or by requesting a physical copy from a sales representative. It is specifically for ordering items such as gardening tools, outdoor furniture, and seasonal decor. There is a deadline for submitting the form, which can be found on the form or by contacting a sales representative. If changes need to be made to an order after submission, customers should contact a sales representative as soon as possible, as changes may not be possible after the deadline.
winnee
Has anyone seen the new supply order form for Spring/Summer 2012? I was inactive in January, so I didn't know if maybe that's why I can't see it. If anyone has it, would you share it please.

I haven't seen it on CC either. I am surprised since the old one says order through 2/5/12 which was yesterday. I can always see the supply order even if I am inactive (we can order paperwork while inactive).

New catalogs, pantry items, etc are listed on the supply order on P3. I almost submitted my order but decided to wait to see the printed version in case I *need* anything else.

What is the purpose of the "Seeking Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form"?

The purpose of the "Seeking Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form" is to allow customers to place orders for spring and summer supplies for the year 2012.

How do I access the "Seeking Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form"?

The "Seeking Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form" can be accessed through the company's website or by requesting a physical copy from a sales representative.

What type of supplies can I order through the form?

The form is specifically for ordering spring and summer supplies for the year 2012, such as gardening tools, outdoor furniture, and seasonal decor.

Is there a deadline for submitting the form?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting the form. Please refer to the instructions on the form or contact a sales representative for the specific deadline.

Can I make changes to my order after submitting the form?

If you have already submitted the form, please contact a sales representative as soon as possible to make any necessary changes to your order. Changes may not be possible after the deadline has passed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • heatherstobbs