• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Coming Soon: Spoilers Wanted!

In summary, the new products coming soon are top secret and their release date varies depending on production and shipping timelines. Customers can follow the company on social media and sign up for emails to get exclusive sneak peeks and updates on availability in their country. Pre-orders are not currently available, but the products will be launched on the website and through independent consultants.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
I just saw on Facebook there are going to be new products announced in two days. Anyone want to provide spoilers for those of us inactive? Thanks!

FB_IMG_1526755039434.jpg

Interesting! Thanks, Jessica. (Btw, I'm a Kidd, too!) Is the green thing silicone to make ice cream sandwiches and such?

The Ice Cream sandwich maker is different. It is orange.

What are the new products coming soon?

The new products coming soon are top secret and cannot be revealed at this time. However, stay tuned for exciting announcements and product launches on our website and social media pages.

When will the new products be available for purchase?

The release date for new products varies and is dependent on production and shipping timelines. We strive to launch new products as soon as possible, so be sure to check our website and emails for updates.

Can I get a sneak peek of the new products?

We understand the excitement for new products and we love to share sneak peeks with our customers. Follow us on social media and sign up for our emails to get exclusive sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes looks at our new products.

Will the new products be available for purchase in all countries?

Our goal is to make our new products available for purchase in as many countries as possible. However, availability may vary depending on factors such as shipping and distribution. Stay tuned for updates on product availability in your country.

Can I pre-order the new products?

We do not offer pre-orders for new products at this time. However, once the products are officially launched, they will be available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants. Make sure to sign up for our emails to be notified when the new products are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab