• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-Friendly Kitchen Party Ideas and Recipes for a Mom's Night Out on the 28th

P
pamperedmomtoalex
The party that I am having on the 28th, is for my mommy and me monthly mom's night out
The host and I thought a good theme would be something centered around having kids in the kitchen (there will be NO kids at the party)
I have the Pampered Chef Let's Eat cookbook that I can showcase.
What would be a good theme name and do you have any suggestions on maybe 1 or 2 quick recipes that I could show them, that are kid friendly, but still would showcase alot of products (such as bar pans) (and that I would have in my starter kit)
Any suggestions or tips that you could give me would be great.
Thanks so much

!Hi there! Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your upcoming mom's night out party. I love the idea of a kid-friendly kitchen theme, even though there won't be any kids present. It's a great way to get moms excited about cooking with their little ones at home.For a theme name, how about "Cooking with Kiddos" or "Mommy and Me Kitchen Fun"? As for recipe suggestions, I have a couple of ideas that would be perfect for showcasing our products and also kid-friendly. The first one is our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas using the Mini Fluted Pan. It's a quick and easy recipe that kids can help assemble and customize with their favorite toppings. Another idea is our Baked Chicken Tenders using the Large Bar Pan. These are a healthier alternative to store-bought chicken tenders and can be made in a snap using our bar pan.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Kids' Cookie Baking Set for this party. It's a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and it comes with a fun recipe book filled with kid-friendly recipes. You could even have a mini cookie decorating station at the party for the moms to enjoy.One tip I have is to involve the moms in the cooking process as well. Have them help with the assembly or cooking of the recipes to make it a fun and interactive experience for everyone. Also, don't forget to have some kid-friendly snacks and drinks available for the moms to enjoy while they cook.I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure your party will be a hit! Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

!

Dear Host,Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your upcoming Mom's Night Out party! I love the idea of a kid-friendly kitchen theme and I'm sure it will be a hit with all the moms attending. How about calling the party "Mommy and Me in the Kitchen" or "Cooking Fun with the Kids"?For quick and easy recipes that showcase our products, I would recommend our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas made on the Large Bar Pan. The kids can help assemble their own pizzas and it's a great way to showcase the versatility of the bar pan. Another fun and kid-friendly recipe is our Mini Taco Cups made on the Mini Muffin Pan. They are easy to make and perfect for little hands to hold.As for tips, I would suggest setting up a "kid-friendly" station at your party where you can display some of our products that are perfect for cooking with kids, such as the Kids' Cookie Baking Set or the Veggie Strip Maker. You can also have some coloring sheets and crayons available for the kids to keep them entertained while the moms shop.I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure your Mom's Night Out party will be a success! Don't forget to take lots of pictures and share them with us. Happy cooking!Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a good theme name for a kid-friendly kitchen party?

A good theme name for a kid-friendly kitchen party could be "Little Chefs in the Kitchen" or "Fun with Food: A Mom's Night Out". These names capture the idea of involving kids in the kitchen while also having a fun and relaxing time with other moms.

2. Can you suggest 1 or 2 quick recipes that are kid-friendly and can showcase products like bar pans?

One quick recipe that you could showcase is mini pizzas using the bar pan. You can have different toppings available for guests to choose from and let them create their own personalized pizzas. Another idea could be using the bar pan to make mini fruit tarts for a healthier option.

3. How can I incorporate the Pampered Chef Let's Eat cookbook into the party?

You can showcase recipes from the cookbook by preparing them at the party and having guests try them out. You can also have the cookbook on display for guests to browse through and get inspiration for future meals. Additionally, you can offer the cookbook as a prize for a game or raffle during the party.

4. Will there be any kids present at the party?

No, this party is specifically for moms to have a night out without their kids. However, the theme of the party will revolve around having kids in the kitchen and incorporating kid-friendly recipes and products.

5. Do you have any tips or suggestions for hosting a successful kid-friendly kitchen party?

Some tips for hosting a successful kid-friendly kitchen party include: having a variety of easy and fun recipes for guests to try, setting up different stations for guests to make their own dishes, incorporating games and activities related to cooking, and making sure to have enough adult supervision when using kitchen tools and appliances. It's also important to have a relaxed and fun atmosphere, so moms can enjoy their night out without feeling too stressed or overwhelmed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MomToEli
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef