• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New at Nancy's Artwork?

In summary, Nancy's Artwork offers a variety of new products including cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and decorative items. They also have exclusive items created by Nancy herself that can only be purchased through Pampered Chef. All products are available for purchase online through the website and may be eligible for special deals and promotions. Additionally, all products are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
Looky here! :)

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/new.htm

Lee Anne

I like the new products! More modern and cutting edge for Nancy's! The other older stuff is just so "country kitchen " (with the apples or strawberries) not compatible with Merrill's very modern looking products. But to each her own choice I guess!

Wow, much better!! Yeah Nancy!

That link no longer works. Does someone have a current link?

I tried to check out her website the other day and there was NOTHING at all like the items she used to sell for us.

Try Nancy's Artworks.

I went to the website and I didn't see anything. Where do you click to find her products for PC?

I just tried the link to her website and couldn't

for some reason when I came back here & I looked at the first date

We can't use Nancy's anymore - PC took her off of our vendors list Aug of 07 - I think

She was Great - had wonderful stuff

But not now

:chef:

Yep - Teresa is right - look at the date of the first post - it's from 2006.

I always wonder how these years old threads get resurrected???

Ahhhhh.....didn't even notice the date. I too tried it and it wasn't anything I would be interested in!

1. What new products are available at Nancy's Artwork?

At Nancy's Artwork, we have a variety of new products to choose from! We have new cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and even some decorative items for your home. Check out our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Are there any exclusive items only available at Nancy's Artwork?

Yes! Nancy's Artwork has some exclusive products that you won't find anywhere else. These items are designed and created by Nancy herself and are only available through Pampered Chef. Contact your consultant to see what exclusive items are currently available.

3. Can I purchase Nancy's Artwork products online?

Yes, you can! All of Nancy's Artwork products are available for purchase online through our website. Simply visit our website and browse our selection of products. You can also contact your consultant to place an order or ask any questions about our products.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for Nancy's Artwork products?

Absolutely! We often have special deals and promotions for Nancy's Artwork products. These can include discounts, free shipping, or even free gifts with purchase. Make sure to follow us on social media or sign up for our email list to stay updated on our latest deals and promotions.

5. Are Nancy's Artwork products covered by any warranty?

Yes, all of Nancy's Artwork products are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our products also come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can shop with confidence knowing your purchase is protected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies