• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing the Newest Stripper in Cs: Celebrating 2 Years of Success!

In summary, "Introducing the Newest Stripper in Cs: Celebrating 2 Years of Success!" is a celebration of Pampered Chef's successful product line, the Cs collection. There will be exclusive deals and discounts on Cs products, and the event will be attended by Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and special guests. Attendees can expect to learn more about the Cs collection, see live cooking demonstrations, and have the opportunity to purchase products at discounted prices. It is encouraged to bring friends and family to share in the celebration.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
ha ha finally made it!! It only took me like 2 years!:D :D :D

oooppppsss...I needed one more post...so now I have finally made it! Can't wait to get that brass pole in my office!!:D :p

welcome to the group ;)

Way to go Marlene! :)

Welcome to our little nutty group!

fruit76loop said:
I needed one more post...so now I have finally made it! Can't wait to get that brass pole in my office!!:D :p

That brass pole will be hard to explain!:D

brasspole.jpg

Here you go....:D

Yes, as you see, all the crisco has worn away...ewwwwwww...LOL :eek:

Maybe I should slow down on my posting. Not sure I could explain the pole to my pastor.

raebates said:
Maybe I should slow down on my posting. Not sure I could explain the pole to my pastor.
Rae, that means you need to pick it up, so you can speed right through stripper star to gold star!

You guys are such a trip!!:D Congrats Marlene!!:D

chefann said:
Rae, that means you need to pick it up, so you can speed right through stripper star to gold star!

I'm not sure speeding is my thing. I have reeeaaaaaalllllly slow dial-up. Takes me forever to do much of anything from home. (I'm accessing at my temp job right now. They don't mind me doing this when I have a little free time as long as I explain it when I start laughing hysterically.)

1. What is "Introducing the Newest Stripper in Cs: Celebrating 2 Years of Success!" all about?

"Introducing the Newest Stripper in Cs" is a celebration of Pampered Chef's newest and most successful product line, the Cs collection. This event marks 2 years since the launch of the Cs line and showcases its success in revolutionizing the way we cook and entertain.

2. Will there be any special deals or discounts available at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts on our Cs collection at the event. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite products or try something new at a discounted price.

3. Who will be attending the event?

The event will be attended by Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and special guests. It's a great chance to network and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and hear from special speakers about the Cs collection.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring along your friends and family to share in the celebration. The more, the merrier!

5. What can I expect from the event?

At the event, you can expect to learn more about the Cs collection, see live cooking demonstrations using Cs products, enjoy delicious food and drinks, and have the opportunity to purchase Cs products at discounted prices. It will be a fun and informative event for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies