• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Strawberry Cheesecake Bombe Recipe Questions

In summary, it is not recommended to use frozen strawberries instead of fresh for this recipe as it may affect the flavor and consistency of the bombe. The cheesecake bombe should be refrigerated for at least 4 hours before serving, and preferably overnight. A dairy-free cream cheese alternative can be used, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. Different types of crust, such as graham cracker or chocolate cookie, can be used, but the flavor and texture may vary. This recipe can also be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 1 month, but should be thawed in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
DebPC
Staff member
I am making this for the first time for 2 shows this week and had some questions.
Can I make it ahead of time and bring and unmold it there?
Can I use graham cracker crumbs instead of chopped shortbread cookies?
Are you serving them with halved strawberries like it shows or something else?
Thanks!

I made it for our team meeting and a show You can make it ahead of time and we served it with extra cookies and strawberries. If the show is a large one I would double it and use the classic batter bowl, the one made in the small bowl is pretty small. Everyone liked it though. Good Luck!

Good evening. Is this recipe a spread/dip? Or more solid like a cheesecake?

Spread/dip. So yummy!!!

Thank you!

I made it with Graham cracker, it was good.

Thanks Jane! I wondered if it could be made with graham crackers. Shortbread cookies are soooo expensive here. Plus the graham cracker crumbs in a box would be so quick.

Hi there! Congrats on trying out the new Strawberry Cheesecake Bombe recipe for your shows this week. To answer your questions, yes, you can definitely make it ahead of time and bring it to your shows. Just make sure to keep it refrigerated until it's time to serve. As for the crust, you can use graham cracker crumbs instead of chopped shortbread cookies. The taste and texture may be slightly different, but it should still be delicious. And yes, I would recommend serving it with halved strawberries as shown in the recipe. It adds a nice touch and complements the flavors well. Happy baking!

1. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh for this recipe?

No, it is recommended to use fresh strawberries for the best flavor and texture in this recipe. Frozen strawberries may have excess water and could affect the overall consistency of the bombe.

2. How long does this cheesecake bombe need to be refrigerated before serving?

The cheesecake bombe should be refrigerated for at least 4 hours before serving to allow it to set properly. For best results, refrigerate overnight before serving.

3. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a dairy-free alternative?

Yes, you can use a dairy-free cream cheese alternative for this recipe. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different compared to using traditional cream cheese.

4. Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cookie crust such as graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust. Keep in mind that the flavor and texture may vary slightly from the original recipe.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, this cheesecake bombe can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 1 month. Thaw in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • KristyH
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • Tracie