• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stoneware Pieces: Mystery of the Second Piece

In summary, the "Mystery of the Second Piece" refers to the unique feature of our new stoneware pieces where each piece comes with a second, smaller piece that can be used as a lid, trivet, or serving dish. The second piece can be used as a lid for the larger stoneware piece, keeping your food warm and preventing splatters in the oven. It can also be used as a trivet to protect your countertops and tables from hot stoneware. Additionally, the second piece can be used as a serving dish for dips or small dishes. Our stoneware pieces are safe for use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be cleaned either in the dishwasher or by hand with warm so
cochef
Gold Member
Did I read that was going to be two new pieces of stoneware? If so, I haven't heard about the second one :confused:

The Single-Serving Pan and the Microwave Egg Cooker are both stone.

All the photos are on my FB page now ... /SheilaLovesPC

What is the "Mystery of the Second Piece" with new stoneware pieces?

The "Mystery of the Second Piece" refers to the unique feature of our new stoneware pieces where each piece comes with a second, smaller piece that can be used as a lid, trivet, or serving dish.

How do I use the second piece of the new stoneware?

The second piece can be used as a lid for the larger stoneware piece, keeping your food warm and preventing splatters in the oven. It can also be used as a trivet to protect your countertops and tables from hot stoneware. Additionally, the second piece can be used as a serving dish for dips or small dishes.

Are the new stoneware pieces safe for the oven?

Yes, our stoneware pieces are safe for use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

How do I clean the new stoneware pieces?

The stoneware pieces are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the stoneware. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface as it can cause scratches.

Do I need to season the new stoneware before use?

No, our stoneware pieces come pre-seasoned and ready to use. Simply wash with warm soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefa