• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Stoneware Replacement Policy!

In summary, the "New Stoneware Replacement Policy" is a new policy implemented by the company that offers customers a replacement for their stoneware products if they become damaged or defective within 2 years of purchase. The policy covers damage or defects that occur during normal use, but not damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care. To request a replacement, customers can contact the customer service team with proof of purchase and evidence of the damage or defect. The policy does not offer refunds, but may offer a store credit or similar replacement product if the original product is no longer available.
DebPC
Staff member
Love, love, love this! No more taking a hammer to get a smaller piece to mail back. No more shipping. Plus turnaround time should be shorter. Also PC will save money on processing and pick up within the 30 days window. A win for everyone!
I'm hoping they will estend this, once they see how well it works.
Kudos Pampered Chef!

Just read the PC newswire about this - playing catch-up with my email.

Yes, sending a photo of broken stoneware should be good enough for the replacement. Not sure if they will do it for everything, but it sure makes sense for heavy stoneware since the shipping cost goes by weight.

This is AWESOME! My sister-in-law took the picture on a Tuesday, emailed it & received the New Stone on Thursday, 2 DAYS LATER!!!! Thank you Pampered Chef for making this so much easier!

That's great news! Has anyone else had experience with the new stoneware return policy?

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you are loving the new return process with Pampered Chef. It's always great to hear positive feedback from our consultants. Not only is it more convenient for you, but it also benefits the company and our customers. I truly hope that this new process will continue to be successful and maybe even expanded in the future. Thank you for your support and kudos to Pampered Chef for always finding ways to improve and make things easier for everyone. Keep up the great work!

What is the "New Stoneware Replacement Policy"?

The "New Stoneware Replacement Policy" is a new policy implemented by our company that offers customers a replacement for their stoneware products if they become damaged or defective within the specified warranty period.

What is the warranty period for stoneware products under this new policy?

The warranty period for stoneware products under this new policy is 2 years from the date of purchase. This means that if your stoneware product becomes damaged or defective within 2 years of purchasing it, you are eligible for a replacement.

What does the "New Stoneware Replacement Policy" cover?

The "New Stoneware Replacement Policy" covers any damage or defects to the stoneware product that occur during normal use. This includes cracks, chips, and breaks. However, it does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care.

How do I request a replacement under this policy?

To request a replacement under this policy, you can contact our customer service team and provide proof of purchase and evidence of the damage or defect. Our team will then assist you with the replacement process.

Can I get a refund instead of a replacement?

No, this policy only offers replacements for damaged or defective stoneware products. However, if the product is no longer available, we may offer a store credit or a similar replacement product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• D_Patel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjulie_sc
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies