• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall Supplies & Free Stoneware Mold!

In summary, the new fall supplies being offered include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and stoneware molds designed specifically for the fall season. There is also a promotion where customers can receive a free stoneware mold with the purchase of any fall-themed kitchen item. All of the fall supplies and stoneware molds are dishwasher safe and made of high-quality, heat-resistant stoneware. They are also safe to use in the microwave, oven, and freezer.
proudmama02
Just rec'd my new fall paperwork that I ordered. And yes, I did get the stoneware mold for FREE!! Ordered it with my first supply order.

Did you enter it as the 9074 code when you ordered it? That is what i did and wanted to make sure i did it right. I was disappointed that I didnt get the last one, since nobody ever told me how; including my director. I have learned so much from this site. :)

Yes that is the number I entered. I am baking in it at this time.
I just love this site!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing how much I have learned,
and all the support I have received!!!
Thank You EVeryone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Did You Get The Mold For Free?

WHen you order your first supply order, add item # 9074. The heart mold comes up as 0.00.

1. What are the new fall supplies being offered?

The new fall supplies being offered include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and stoneware molds designed specifically for the fall season. From pumpkin-shaped baking dishes to apple-themed utensils, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

2. Can you tell me more about the free stoneware mold promotion?

For a limited time, with the purchase of any fall-themed kitchen item, you will receive a free stoneware mold of your choice. This is a great opportunity to add a new versatile and durable piece to your kitchen collection.

3. Are the fall supplies and stoneware mold dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our fall supplies and stoneware molds are dishwasher safe for your convenience. We understand how important it is to have easy-to-clean kitchen tools, and we strive to provide products that make your cooking experience a breeze.

4. What material are the stoneware molds made of?

Our stoneware molds are made of high-quality, heat-resistant stoneware that can endure high temperatures without cracking or warping. This ensures that your baked goods come out perfectly every time.

5. Can I use the stoneware molds in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware molds are safe to use in the microwave, oven, and even in the freezer. They are designed to be versatile and withstand various cooking methods, making them a valuable addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingmagic
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies